Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Marquee, Very Nice Hit! Preferred, pretty much hosed

When I saw the pre release info on Preferred I was pretty pumped about the product, thinking there would be a silhouette pre box, much like Crown Royale football. Wait and waited to see multiple breaks on this and other hobby boards but they were not happening. First case at the local yield nothing of value per the store owner. Was NOT going to bust this know the risk vs. reward ratio but I am weak.

So, hoping for a nice break, pretty much hosed, although I hit one nice auto from a hot player in the playoffs. Still nothing even close to the $200 price tag for this product. Should have gone with my gut and avoided it.

Hits;

Of course it is Panini, so every box has to have at least one redemption! YUCK!

Panini Choice Red: DeAnre Liggins # to 99

Who?

This one was okay with me:

Booklet

Okay, that was not the best break in the free world so I thought I would pick up a box of Marquee as I am still trying to hit a Kyrie Irving swirlorama or thin plastic rookies. Not even close on that after eight boxes but at least I hit my second best auto from the product.

Auto:

Saw this kid's father play in high school, so kind of cool to pull his son's auto

Then to the saving grace of the final Panini basketball break

5/46

That's it for a while!

Good luck with your breaks
    Last edited by ronfir; 05-04-2013 at 03:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pull on the Bill Russell

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Nice pull on the Bill Russell

Thanks, I have pulled Russell autos as a player but this was the first of my listed as coach.