Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This has been another playoff year embarrassment. The Pens have been outplayed for three straight games. We, as Pens fans, should be happy it's 2-2.

The defense is pathetic and Fluery well there is nothing to say. Absolute TERRIBLE!! Disco Dan better pull the plug on Fluery. He needs to bring in TK and get rid of Jussi!

If they get beat in this series, which is very possible, they need to move on from some of the players ie: Malkin, Fluery, would be my first choice to go.

I can barely even watch these games. It's an absolute JOKE!
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

His play away from the puck was amazing. I honestly believe Cizikas deserved the first star with the 2 goals tonight.

cizakas had a great game and tavares was being tavares, i'm just saying how often do you get 2 goals and 3 pts from a d man in the playoffs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This has been another playoff year embarrassment. The Pens have been outplayed for three straight games. We, as Pens fans, should be happy it's 2-2.

The defense is pathetic and Fluery well there is nothing to say. Absolute TERRIBLE!! Disco Dan better pull the plug on Fluery. He needs to bring in TK and get rid of Jussi!

If they get beat in this series, which is very possible, they need to move on from some of the players ie: Malkin, Fluery, would be my first choice to go.

You want to get rid of MALKIN? Why, and upgrade him with WHO?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You want to get rid of MALKIN? Why, and upgrade him with WHO?

He takes dumb penalties. He gets frustrated easy. He can be a puck hog. He thinks he can go from end to end.

The Pens need a goalie and defense.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Getting to use all my gifs tonight!
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I see your Pauly D and I raise you a flyer passed out today:
    Attachment 71962

SCF Rewards
    Country

He takes dumb penalties. He gets frustrated easy. He can be a puck hog. He thinks he can go from end to end.

The Pens need a goalie and defense.

Yes he does take some dumb penalties. He thinks he can go from end to end because, well, he can go from end to end and dances around other teams all the time.

Right now, because of this series, the fans are yelling OMG THEY NEED DEFENSE AND A NEW GOALIE. This teams going to be chopped up pretty fierce in the offseason. The salary cap is supposed to go down something like 5-6 million and the pens are running at near capacity and have a lot of tough decisions regarding who's coming back and who's not. This team was put together for a 1 year run as a "dream team". These same guys aren't coming back. So the current priority of defense and replace flower might change real quick if the most of the big pick ups at the deadline leave. Suddenly Geno will seem a lot more valuable. Just throwing it out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No way surprising? Everyone and their mother had this as the "sure lock" in the east first round match-ups and the vegas odds were pretty heavy in favor of the pens. No offense to the isles but it seems to be surprising the hell out of everyone except isles fans who are either one with the force or are just pretending they expected this outcome.

Well maybe Vegas needs to send me a job offer. I'm a Sens fan, though, so I don't fit in the Isles fans category. Now I didn't say that they're going to beat the Pens and get the first round, but the Isles are a great offensive team and when they pull it together, they can bring down giants. I actually said that the Pens would win this one in 6 at the beginning.. I was expecting better from Fleury.

This first round is just full of surprises, I'm really getting a kick out of this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Bench JJ and replace him with TK? Seriously? I respect your opinion, but seriously?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Yes he does take some dumb penalties. He thinks he can go from end to end because, well, he can go from end to end and dances around other teams all the time.

Right now, because of this series, the fans are yelling OMG THEY NEED DEFENSE AND A NEW GOALIE. This teams going to be chopped up pretty fierce in the offseason. The salary cap is supposed to go down something like 5-6 million and the pens are running at near capacity and have a lot of tough decisions regarding who's coming back and who's not. This team was put together for a 1 year run as a "dream team". These same guys aren't coming back. So the current priority of defense and replace flower might change real quick if the most of the big pick ups at the deadline leave. Suddenly Geno will seem a lot more valuable. Just throwing it out there.

Its not just This series, they have allowed 44 goals in their last 10 play-off games!...so to win they basically have to score 5 per game, not much chance of doing that consistently in tight play-off hockey. So...maybe some better, bigger D-men and a better goalie isn't such a bad idea?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast