Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

Even if Price could go, I think you'd be booking that trip anyway. Therrien has lost the coaching battle. The Habs were up 2-0, playing well and he still looked incredibly worried / slightly lost. He's out of ideas and out of faith. Montreal lost this one on coaching.

Something I noticed. When Torres hit Seabrook in 2011, the Hawks whined about it the rest of the series and, though they made a series of it, lost.
    When Rome put Horton out in the finals, the Bruins didn't really say much about it and they eventually won.
    When Bits put out Clifford last playoffs, LA said not one thing. Look what they did.
    Gryba hits Eller and the team becomes angry, frustrated and mouthy. They lost this series when Prust insulted McLean. Since that hit the team hasn't shut up about every little thing. I suppose the lesson is, when one of your guys goes down in the playoffs, defend him with the scoreboard, not your mouth.

Kind of like the Canucks. Instead of letting the action on the ice speak for itself, they let the refs and whatever else was going on, get to them. Don't players learn that when you bad mouth another player, coach, ref it comes back to bite them in the butt? I picked Montreal to win this series, and have been very impressed with how the young sens have carried themselves along.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Kind of like the Canucks. Instead of letting the action on the ice speak for itself, they let the refs and whatever else was going on, get to them. Don't players learn that when you bad mouth another player, coach, ref it comes back to bite them in the butt? I picked Montreal to win this series, and have been very impressed with how the young sens have carried themselves along.

True all the above, both are talented young teams, and they are both reflecting their coaches attitude, one has kept his cool and his team has stayed focused, the other has lost its cool and the Habs are beating themselves with a lack of discipline and poise.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Price is confirmed out for the rest of the series...however long that may be. *sigh*
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Exactly. Bieksa, however right he was about Thornton and Couture, was emberassing after game 3 and Henrik, though he was completely right about Sutherland, now looks like he's blaming reffing and diving for the series loss. Poor play lost the series. The refs were good in the first two and weren't terrible (except Sutherland) the rest of the way. You can't blame 4 games on one ref, yet he seemingly did.

On a sidenote, the league would be much better off without Kelly Sutherland. I actually met the guy once a few years ago when I was still reffing and he told me (and the rest of us) uotright that he has teams he likes and teams he doesn't. At the time, I thought he meant that even though we have our favourites, we still need to be fair. I now know, after watching him for several years, that he meant being a referee gives you the opportunity to take out your frustrations on team logos you don't like. He's a hack. Get him out of the league.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Exactly. Bieksa, however right he was about Thornton and Couture, was emberassing after game 3 and Henrik, though he was completely right about Sutherland, now looks like he's blaming reffing and diving for the series loss. Poor play lost the series. The refs were good in the first two and weren't terrible (except Sutherland) the rest of the way. You can't blame 4 games on one ref, yet he seemingly did.

On a sidenote, the league would be much better off without Kelly Sutherland. I actually met the guy once a few years ago when I was still reffing and he told me (and the rest of us) uotright that he has teams he likes and teams he doesn't. At the time, I thought he meant that even though we have our favourites, we still need to be fair. I now know, after watching him for several years, that he meant being a referee gives you the opportunity to take out your frustrations on team logos you don't like. He's a hack. Get him out of the league.

Sutherland, Lee, many others. It is embarrassing that the best sport in the world has the worst officials managing its most important League.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sutherland, Lee, many others. It is embarrassing that the best sport in the world has the worst officials managing its most important League.

Every game in these playoffs in all the series match-ups are a joke when it comes to reffing and linesman.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No one can match Sutherland's blatant hatred of the Canucks and disregard for integrity. He gave Vigneault a bench minor for the horrible words "that's an elbow", a powerplay that led to Vancouver losing that game.In game 4 of the 2011 series against San Jose he inexplicably gave Vancouver 5 straight penalties which included 2 5-on-3s. Oh, and that shot of Marchand repeatedly punching Sedin in the head? Check out the ref who's right there watching and who gave Sedin a penalty for it. Sutherland.

This isn't a Burrows vs Auger thing. That's one ref, one player. Auger takes it out on that player, which isn't right by any means, but is at least somewhat fair. Sutherland, however, hates the Canucks. He hates the logo, he hates the team and he hates the players as long as they're on that team wearing that logo. He's a the biggest disgrace to the NHL today, barring Bettman.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

No one can match Sutherland's blatant hatred of the Canucks and disregard for integrity. He gave Vigneault a bench minor for the horrible words "that's an elbow", a powerplay that led to Vancouver losing that game.In game 4 of the 2011 series against San Jose he inexplicably gave Vancouver 5 straight penalties which included 2 5-on-3s. Oh, and that shot of Marchand repeatedly punching Sedin in the head? Check out the ref who's right there watching and who gave Sedin a penalty for it. Sutherland.

This isn't a Burrows vs Auger thing. That's one ref, one player. Auger takes it out on that player, which isn't right by any means, but is at least somewhat fair. Sutherland, however, hates the Canucks. He hates the logo, he hates the team and he hates the players as long as they're on that team wearing that logo. He's a the biggest disgrace to the NHL today, barring Bettman.

Dan O"Hallorans treatment of the Red Wings against the Pens in the 2 back-to-back Cups. O'Halloran called 8 minors on the Red Wings compared to 1-2 for every Pens penalty he called over 7 games he refereed, two years in a row. 75% of the calls against the Red Wings were a total sham and made-up from nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Habs down 2-0 in the first without price in net

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

2-1 after 1 thanks to P.K. Now a PP, time to tie this game!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast