Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

This game was terrible, leafs had way too many turn overs that cost them the game
    they need to be sharper, keep pass cleaner and accurate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

I think my man Kessel has exercised his Boston demons. Game 4 there must not be any turnovers and get traffic in front of rask

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Game 4 tonight! Let's hope the Leafs can win at home tonight or else Boston have a big 3-1 series lead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bad third game for the Leafs. Too many turnovers and not enough traffic in front of Rask. To be successful against a team like Boston you need to be physical and keep the play simple; it looked like they tried to score three goals at once instead of playing one shift at a time. Let's hope the nervousness is a thing of the past for this Leafs squad and that they'll pick up a win tonight in Game 4.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

From the Bruin's perspective, the game was great. The "3 headed monster" line is back in full play-off mode with 17 pts in 3 games, secondary scoring is exceptional, Jagr played great, Rask is solid, and Chara, Boychuk and co. are still big and hard to play against. When Bergy's line starts scoring, that is a bonus! They are still solid d-wise and a whopping 64 face-off % keeps the puck away from the Leafs which is the best defense of all.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

:(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrible loss for the Leafs in OT. It's always that much more bitter when you lose in OT in the playoffs. I'm actually not dissapointed by the play of the Maple Leafs, just the outcome of the game. I think the Leafs had control of most of the game and peppered Rask with shots and traffic. In OT play the Bruins were completely outshot and outplayed, but unfortunately Reimer couldn't stop a fairly basic shot by Krejci. He still had a decent game and certainly wasn't the cause of the loss. However, I think that the experience of the Bruins, especially regarding Tuukka Rask, might just be the difference in this series.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Phaneuf did a Brad Stuart. Took an out of position run at an opposing player, and left himself to flounder as the play went past him like a kid going through a Turnstile.

Unsuccessful pinching-in, or an attempted chance hit always suffers the consequences. Many times those consequences are a goal against. Last night's wrong decision probably cost the Leafs their season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think we'll force a game 6, I just cant see us winning 3 in a row now

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I'd like to think so too, but you are about to receive a dagger to the skroads. 4-1 Bruins to finish them.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast