Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cody Hodgson 1/1 4 clr patch printing plate RC Dominion for trade-Wanting Senators RC

Title says it all really. I have a Cody Hodgson 1/1 Dominion 4 CLR (silver, green, white and blue) patch printing plate. I'm not sure what the definition of Prime is, but it looks pretty prime to me. It is the plate that is features in his actual auto patch Dominion RC.

I'm looking for some Ottawa Senators RC's - Karlsson, Zibanejad, Cowen etc...
    You can feel free to make me any offer, but it will have to be something high end like my Hodgson.

Sorry about the sideways pic of my card.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prime = a multi color swatch that is NOT part of any type of logo / number / nameplate patch.

In the Panini world, this card would be "Prime". A nice multi color jersey piece with some nice layering.

Yours on the other hand, is much better than "Prime". It is a nice 4clr logo patch from the shoulder patch on a Canucks jersey!

Hope my definition helps!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content