Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

R. Paul comments regarding the Boston attack

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...on-bombing-su/

“The Boston bombing provided the opportunity for the government to turn what should have been a police investigation into a military-style occupation of an American city,”

Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I like Ron Paul, he's always on point.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Do you feel that the whole thing was handled wrong to capture them ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I think this is a fine line. were they terrorists working with a group, or did they do it all on their own?

if the later, then it is a police matter. at this time no one knows, so it is better to go with the military until proven otherwise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thousands of militarized police and National Guard that go door to door pulling people out of their homes, sometimes at gun point (with out warrant or cause) is excessive to say the least. Some people said that the police were looking through drawers and small closets during the raids. That's abuse and excessive.

How do you feel MadMan?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think this is a fine line. were they terrorists working with a group, or did they do it all on their own?

if the later, then it is a police matter. at this time no one knows, so it is better to go with the military until proven otherwise.

As far as I know, and I could be 100% wrong here, they were (at the time) looking for 1 person and possibly more bombs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thousands of militarized police and National Guard that go door to door pulling people out of their homes, sometimes at gun point (with out warrant or cause) is excessive to say the least. Some people said that the police were looking through drawers and small closets during the raids. That's abuse and excessive.

How do you feel MadMan?

Well i dont think you answered the question...However, I would dare paraphrase you would say No

Ok 2 wanted man, terrorists, the most wanted men in the country, even world, at the time and you feel searching house to house was wrong? I did see that a few people pulled from there homes. Yes at gun point. How else should they done that? Beg? Get on there knees and ask? Sometimes you really need to get real. When they clear a house for a raid all people are held until they can be cleared and identified. At such point they are asked to allow a search. I think the matter was handed fast and effectively. Searching closet’s is fine, if they went trough drawers that is another case. Both Ron and Rand are clowns! nuff said!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I can't say. Have ya'll had a chance to check this out?

Boston Bombers During Shootout: “We Didn’t Do It!”

I personally think they were involved but did not act alone. Kind of like Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, both were guilty as sin but had assistance from the powers that be.