Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How rare are the prizm autos out of anthology?

Does anyone know how the print run was done on these cards, or how they were done in other sports? I'm guessing there's commons, short prints and probably super short prints - I've been looking for a couple and they have never showed up on eBay. After a quick search around for other players, there's a couple that have had like one listed since release (Toews, Pietrangelo) and few with just zero(Kesler).

Do they release a checklist down the line with the numbers on these things? I feel like some of them are going for a steal considering they never come up for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

People are probably waiting for the SP checklist to list them.I didnt want to list any unnumbered cards from my break till Panini spread the word.Got tired with a few jersey cards.Still holding my Tavares silhouettes signatures and rookie auto from Prizm.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (321)
    Country

Stay tuned. The Rookie Anthology SP checklist should be posting on our blog within the next few days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the heads up, any insider trading you can hook me up with? lol

Stay tuned. The Rookie Anthology SP checklist should be posting on our blog within the next few days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the Chelios, it seems SP, so i'm waiting to see if it is. Also, the BV's are out, but Chelios and a couple others are N/A.. Maybe a sign ?