Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country
    See accurseddrummer's Items on eBay

Some PC mail and an awesome redemption replacement!

Hey all! Been a while since I showed off any mail for the PC, so here we go!

First up, a sweet Neely Limited Logos from The Cup...

The gold version of this year's SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics, which finishes this Ray Bourque rainbow (sans shield...)

An amazing Krejci patch...

A handful of the nicer All-Time Greats PC pick-ups...

And finally, I called Panini customer service to check on a redemption card that I entered back in October. I started my call hoping to get some information about the card, a 2011-12 Certified Big Pulls Autograph of Mike Richards, but was told that the cards were lost somewhere, and not going to be returned, signed or remade. That was a bummer, so I talked to the rep for a bit about my choices for replacement. Being so low numbered (#/10) they were willing to give me about $100-150 in replacement value for it. I was OK with that, but the replacement cards that he offered weren't exactly lighting a fire for me, a Seguin/Schmidt dual auto and a Neely/Lindros dual auto, neither of which sold me. I asked about Ovechkin, and he said that he did have a higher value card of his, but that it was damaged. He described the damage, and explained that it wouldn't be something that he would send in for grading. I have no interest in grading a PC card anyway, so I decided to roll the dice and hope that it didn't have the kind of damage that would make it less than worthy for the PC, and here's how I did...

Slight damage on the edges, but not enough to bother me. No complaints here, I think Panini came through for me. Anyway, thanks for having a look, and I hope everyone's having fun collecting and enjoying the playoffs!
    -ChrisSome PC mail and an awesome redemption replacement!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WAAAAY better than the Richards!

And really, the black boarder cards all have some sort of condition issue. Id be super happy with that replacement
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content