Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Back from the Expo, lots to Show & Tell

Spent Friday evening and most the day Saturday at the Expo. Had a lot of fun, tracked down lots I needed. Met up With Paul (ravens_creed) and Andrew (flemingc04). Not the first time we'd met up at the expo, and had a blast again!

Will get right to the show.....

First up, my results from 3 boxes of BTP. Love this set, and the redemptions that ITG was giving out were some of the best they've ever done, IMO.

Masked Men, including a couple of Silvers

Autos

Game Used, including my three redemptions

All the BTP stuff is for trade or sale. If there's something you're interested in, please drop me a PM. The only exception is the Irbe, which I've already agreed to a deal on.

Next up, I've got some cards I picked up for a few sets I'm working on:

A Heroes Header & Art cards, chipping away at the few I'm still missing..... and some BTP from last year's set. Working on the Game Jersey set - with multi colour swatches only, and the autos. Happy to track these down (getting close to finishing!)

Here I've got some Young Guns. This finishes off my set for 12-13, but I'm still missing 1 card for last year's Series 2 (#468, Nyquist, if anyone has one FT!)

A few 00-01 Young Guns, getting really close to killing that set too. Few more of the 10-11 retros as well. I've got Series 1, including the SPs, complete. Down to a handful of base in Series 2, along with lots of the SPs (really just holding out for rock bottom prices (or trades) on those, as many people still asking a lot for them).

Finally, a couple of scans worth of stuff for the Ranford collection!

First up, these four cards:

Base cards from BD & BTP (Need to go back through my BTP boxes and find the other base card too). Had the parallels already for BD, but didn't bother buying a base until I could do it in person.

Also picked up the Masked Men redemption card (found a dealer who had one) and a Dominion StickSide signatures. Funny story about that one. When I arrived on Friday, as I mentioned already..... I met up with Paul and Andrew. Well, first thing Andrew asks me is if I need the StickSide from Dominion. I told him that I didn't think it had been produced, as I had never seen a copy (yes, it's pretty limited print run of 10.... but in the near year since its been live, you'd think a copy or two would have surfaced online). Well, much to my surprise, he saw one at a table earlier in the day, and bought it. Sold it to me for the price he paid. Thanks Andrew!

Finally, I've got four of the five cards I was looking for from the new Ultimate Memoribilia:

Franchise Favorite, Stanley Cup Finals, Goalie Legend Auto, and Goalie Legend Auto / Stick (have already tracked down a copy of the Auto / Jersey, so that should arrive sometime next week, lol).

Thanks for looking everyone!
    Last edited by 30ranfordfan; 05-05-2013 at 12:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

Is the Irbe going to IrbeFan4Life? If you find a silver version that looks as sweet as the gold, LMK.
    Hidden Content
    Irbe3201’s PC:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

You really like to take the fun out of the chase. Already 4/5 cards you want from the new ultimate on the week of its release? good job.

I'd also be interested in your of your gary simmons MAsked men, regular versions, if you want to work out a trade.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (129)
    Country
    See **bugjam**'s Items on eBay

Really nice looking pick-ups.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

great pick ups! PM sent about the Kirk McLean!
    Collecting Jim Carey cards!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Is the Irbe going to IrbeFan4Life? If you find a silver version that looks as sweet as the gold, LMK.

Yes. Had worked out a deal with him before posting this thread. If I come across any Silvers, will let you know.

You really like to take the fun out of the chase. Already 4/5 cards you want from the new ultimate on the week of its release? good job.

I'd also be interested in your of your gary simmons MAsked men, regular versions, if you want to work out a trade.

Cheers,
    reoddai

I'd like to think that's what makes the chase even more fun.... how quickly can I do it :) Happy to say I've now tracked down a copy of the other one (Auto / Jersey /19) that I needed, and have it en route. Product came out Thursday, have all 5 tracked down by EOD Sunday (all have 24, or less, copies). Happy with my efforts! Maybe a 1/1 version in the near future

Will drop you a line about the Simmons

Really nice looking pick-ups.

Thanks!

great pick ups! PM sent about the Kirk McLean!

Will return it tomorrow. Had a couple of PMs (yours and another) so I've responded to the other message first. Will drop you a line regardless of how that one goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

Thanks much.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Great Looking stuff....love the Ranford Stick auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great looking stuff Sean. I would like to trade for the Smith/Beezer

PLMK your need list for the 00-01 Young Guns and 10-11 retros. I have a few around

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

It was great meeting up again Sean and congrats on all of the sweet additions to your collections over the weekend! That's awesome that you have already added all of the Ranfords from Ultimate since I believe it isn't even a week old. I actually picked up a Jim Carey Stars & Stripes BTP auto on Sunday not knowing if you had it, but it was cheap so I wasn't worried if you already had it.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast