Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

i have 3 jumbo cards an acetate card injectors and something else/i have the skybox ex2001 net assets and the holoview heroes

Is the holoview heroes H15 or H10?
    With the Jumbos, are these by any change the Flight Team one? Rookie Standout one? MVP Hologram one?
    The Skybox EX2000 Net Assets, is the number on the back 13?

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

the big cards are fuel injectors and slam dunk heroes and the acetate card. I have the ud flight team and rookie standout. the holo view is h10 and the net assets is 13 thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

the big cards are fuel injectors and slam dunk heroes and the acetate card. I have the ud flight team and rookie standout. the holo view is h10 and the net assets is 13 thanks

Alright, sounds like so far the only card I can use is the 96-97 EX2000 Net Assets 13. Do you have any of these?

98-99 UD Choice Reserve 197, Exclamation Point, 98-99 UD Forces Bronze /1000, Fleer Force Forcefield, Fleer Force Forceful, 99-00 Chrome Refractor 23, All-Etch Refractor, Player's Private Issue, HoloGrfx AUSome, NBA 24-7 Gold

BANNED

Country

dont think so shaq.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

You mentioned that you haver some shaq game used cards, can u please list them?

BANNED

Country

I have a double gu card with white and a laundry tag on the suns/sweet card.

BANNED

Country

bump it up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

I have a double gu card with white and a laundry tag on the suns/sweet card.

Can you give more details regarding this card? Like the year, brand, maybe a scan our a pic. I am definitely interested.

BANNED

Country

ok I will tomorrow/thanks

BANNED

Country

bump it up

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast