Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Blast from the past NHL top 10 list from Tuff Stuff Magazine November 2001 issue

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

great evidence as to why you shouldn't collect the hot rookie
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Lol .....

Comrie Rookies today?

Titanium - $4.00
    SPA - $1.00

The Hedburg is about $1.50 tops Tanguay - $3.00

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Aww...nostalgia!
    I remeber those Titanium / Ice with Hedberg would be selling for +$80 after the playoff-01 when
    Pens lost to NJD in the conference finals.

I couldn't afford all those Hedbergs then even his /10 or /1 expo cards got ridiculously expensive also, I can
    recall that his 01-02 BTP Future Wave /22 got over +$350 or it was $450...but it was really crazy then with his cards during 2001-2003.

Hedberg Ice /1500 remains still quite popular even today but of course much cheaper at $3-$8.

But it is EVEN worser in nowadays with allt hose crazy prices with ARP's even for a C-tier, D-tier, E-tier or even F-tier rookies who sells for ridiculously
    prices, but the truth is that almost only ARP's with Crosby, Lundqvist and Malkin are worthly to buying while the rest are a huge waste of moneys IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great evidence as to why you shouldn't collect the hot rookie

So true. At least 9 out of 10 times it will be worth way less money down the road.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The other cards the same thing.

The Chris Drury UD Rookie listed here at $12.00 does not sell. Period. People don't even want it as a gift. The Elias Zenith Rookie listed here at $40.00, sells for $1.00 if you can actually find somebody that collects Elias.

There are about 4 Elias collectors in the World, and each of them have just about everything. Elias is shunned by the Hobby like Amonte and Pronger are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Its good to see Hillary Duff was once a popular player in the NHL.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Weird how some players just don't get any love, Elias has been exceptional, especially in the play-offs and is still playing well for seems like 20 years...the Nuge on the other hand, oy! shoulder injuries are a really bad deal, if ever surgery is required, one is lucky to get 85% of strength back...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

This reminds me of my greatest eBay flip: I won an Elias Z-Gold /100 for $1 (I think it was misspelled or something to fall through the cracks) and flipped it a couple of months later for a $120 BIN. Ah, those were the days!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This reminds me of my greatest eBay flip: I won an Elias Z-Gold /100 for $1 (I think it was misspelled or something to fall through the cracks) and flipped it a couple of months later for a $120 BIN. Ah, those were the days!

Wow! That's crazy. Congrats on the money you made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast