Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Blast from the past NHL top 10 list from Tuff Stuff Magazine April 2002 issue

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Klesla is now sold for $3.00 or less on eBay, he was touted as the next Bobby Orr. Lol. How can people get both feet into their mouths when they say dumb crap like this.

The Kovy YG and the Iginla are the only RC holding it's own on this page, though the Kovy has fallen. $2.00-$6.00 re-sale for Jarome. His current non-performance in the sweep to Boston is certain to remove another $1.00-$1.50 from that value.

The Dan Blackburn is worthless. You can't give it away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vaughanbetts's Items on eBay

These are very cool. Thanks for posting! Gives a bit more perspective - that's for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh the good old days.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

Man, Klesla was touted as this great offensive dman, I rememeber loving him as a kid haha; and yet he's made a decade long career being a defensive dman... So weird how that works.... Poor Dan Blackburn, and lol vrbata

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I remeber that time when Klesla's cards was insanely expensive at ebay, seems like that quite many d-men who was touted as to becoming elite-level offensive d-men but turned into a defensive d-men instead...just like with Victor Hedman who was super-hot just for only 4-5 years ago and was comparable with none less than Nicklas Lidstrom but he instead became a medicore d-men with some 20-30.p seasons as best maybe a couple of 40-seasons in his career as best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Articles like this one make me feel better about selling off most of my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Articles like this one make me feel better about selling off most of my collection.

Most of the stuff out there will be less valuable in 10 years time. That's basically a fact and not a fault of the hobby just a reality. People are drawn to new stuff and then the newness wears off and they move on to something else.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Most of the stuff out there will be less valuable in 10 years time. That's basically a fact and not a fault of the hobby just a reality. People are drawn to new stuff and then the newness wears off and they move on to something else.

I agree, but also, slightly disagree. Newness does put some previous populists on the back burner, however........ Touts big-up certain players, and the players don't even make it to half the offensive hype, so what had once skyrocketed a specific player's cards, fizzled with a Journeyman on-ice performance, or a decent performance in the role in which they chose, simply because of the idiot media. Jay Bouwmeester & Roman Hamrlik are perfect examples of this. Bouwmeester, and Hamrlik laying guys out, and checking like monsters is simply not enough for the populist media and headline grabbing fan.

People expect a #1 Drafted Defensman to be the next Bobby Orr, when they actually end up playing great stay-at-home defense, and have really good careers but defensive ones, with fantastic longevity like Roman Hamrlik, Chris Phillips, Ed Jovanovski, & Barrett Jackman.

Name somebody as long and as sturdy as this group above? You can't, But,........ just like Hollywood, if you are simply doing your job at the best of your ability, and nobody notices, then you have no value to fans with only stars in their eyes.

Sad really.