Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

looking to trade a kindle fire for some new bengals/reds items or some trade bait!!

it has a 7 inch display, 8 gb storage, wifi, comes with the usb sync/charge cable and a leather case.i can get pictures if anyones interested. i also have the majority of the original packaging. looking for around $75-80 in trade. i would prefer bengals first reds second and trade bait third. it never gets used so im just trying to get something for it since it basically just sits here collecting dust.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nvm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some. If you still have lmk and I will shoot you a pm. I have not learned how to add photos yet but could add my pb address

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

Not much in Bengals or Reds but maybe have some tradebait for it. Lmk when you have a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/rm...153-1.jpg.htmlcheck my bucket I have lots of Bengals
    Last edited by rmenabeast55; 06-12-2013 at 10:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

kindle is still available i have not found anything i want to trade for yet but im still looking for reds/bengals.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

still available, looking for around $75 sv but im willing to negotiate!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

still available, would take $40 paypal for it bottom dollar!!! you cant beat that deal!