Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rivasfamily2015's Items on eBay

500 + Items in my newly revamped bucket! Football, Basketball & Baseball for trade!

I have 500+ items in by bucket...ranging from Autograph cards to Jersey Autos, Patch Cards, Rookie Cards, Inserts with more Inserts & Rookie Crads being added everyday (just gotta find time to add them) but right now have plenty up for Trade and my bucket has been re-organized for easier access. Feel feel to browse my bucket, I trade for 49ers (Carlos Hyde), Texas Rangers (Gallo, Darvish, etc.) , Portland Trailblazers mainly but always willing to trade for trade bait and rookies, stuff like that. If you are looking for anybody in particular feel feel to send me a PM and i can check for you but my bucket is available and should be easier to view, if you have any questions get ahold of me.Thanks,Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in the Mike Evans auto, also the Micheal Carter Williams gu/auto and the Klay Thompson gu/atuo///

Some interest in the Manny Machado too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Michael Carter is a 1/1 probably out of reach and not sure i have a manny machado auto i traded that awhile ago, I am interested in your Torrey Smith autos, let me know what you would want for both of them?
    Interested in the Mike Evans auto, also the Micheal Carter Williams gu/auto and the Klay Thompson gu/atuo///

Some interest in the Manny Machado too!

Last edited by sportzfanatik; 06-29-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: error

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM us, that leaves us the Evans and Thompson.... :)
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM us, that leaves us the Evans and Thompson.... :)
    Thanks

pm sent