Sorry for taking so long to get this up but I was busy this past week. Quite honestly, I was planning on skipping the Phillies giving their known signing habits in the past. If it weren't for a player on the team that I needed for my Red Sox autograph project, I wouldn't of bothered with them. But I went and did them for a day and overall it turned out successful for who I really wanted. Here are the results:

Phillies (6/11/13)

Justin DeFratus 2/2 cards
Jeremy Horst 1/1 card
Jonathan Papelbon 1/2 cards!!! (One more finally done for my Red Sox autograph project YES!!!)
Ben Revere 1/2 cards (1 for kthudmon002000)
Joe Savery 2/2 cards
Michael Stutes 3/3 cards
Charlie Manuel 2/2 cards (1 for kthudmon002000)
Larry Andersen 2/2 cards
Gary Matthews 2/2 cards

That is all I got from the Phillies on this day.

Now these next results may seem out of place here. To make along story short, the Tigers ended up coming to town a day early since they were off. I figured they would be at a different hotel. That turned out to be wrong. They ended up staying at the same hotel as the Phillies were at here. So thankfully I did not put my Phillies items away. So on this day every Phillies auto I get is considered a bonus since I planned on doing Tigers this time around. Time to get on to the results:

Phillies (6/13/13)

Kevin Frandsen 2/2 cards
Jon Pettibone 2/2 cards
Delmon Young 1/2 cards
Michael Young 1/2 cards

Heard that Manuel signed again about 15 minutes before I arrived to the hotel. Oh well for now. Will go on to my Tigers results here:

Tigers (6/13/13)

Phil Coke 1/2 cards
Jhonny Peralta 2/2 cards (1 for kthudmon002000)
Ramon Santiago 2/2 cards (1 for threebearfan)

That is all I got from the Tigers on their off day.

Tigers (6/14/13)

Phil Coke 1/1 card (1 for threebearfan)
Andy Dirks 1/3 cards (1 for threebearfan)
Prince Fielder 1/1 8x10!!!
Austin Jackson 2/2 cards (1 for kthdumon002000)
Don Kelly 2/2 cards (1 for threebearfan)
Brayan Pena 2/2 cards
Ramon Santiago 2/2 cards
Matt Tuiasosopo 1/3 cards
Jim Leyland 1/2 cards
Toby Harrah 3/3 cards (1 for dougvereecke)
Rod Allen 1/1 card

That is all I got from the Tigers on this day.

That is all I have to share for now. Thanks for looking!!!