I started on this project/idea a couple of months ago after realizing there is no app to keep track of your checklists, I am sure there would be serious copy-write issues, but I need to read up more on it, like if its a free app does it follow the same protocol? If it does infringe on that, I don't think it would be a bad idea to get a mock up app going to pitch to one of these companies. Anyways, I just did this for Score Hockey 12-13 just because it was the set I was working on, but really it could be for any brand and any set. I had the idea that it would be cool to be able to swipe through the sets and be able to check off the ones you have and even take it so you can share your lists with friends etc etc. Something simple and appealing, also have a text only list. I was thinking to avoid copy-write, have a skeleton of this app generic with just text but be able to photo your own card and it would be placed there after you get the actual card. I don't know seems like a long shot I know, and I'm sure something like this has been thought of before, but I thought you guys might like to see the mock-up. Also if there are any iOS App coders out there that would be interested PM me :) Thanks for looking.