Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could use some advice on my MOJO...

Having a hard time choosing a fair price on my MOJO hit the other day from 4 packs of SPA..

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...4-packs-of-SPA

Lebron's Hardcourt and Letter autos are selling $140-210. College Pride Auto /23 sold for $300 and change. A SOTT quad redemption sold for $357 but that had Kidd, CP3 and Grant Hill on it... no offense to any of them but i dont think any of the 3 can hold Dr. J or Magic's jock. Would 1 less auto but better quality of players make my card more valuable than the Quad at $357? Would it be stupid to ask $500? Or is it realistically along the same lines as the Quad? I imagine it cant be less??

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Not sure i'm selling it right now, or at all.... but if i can bring in $500 off $24 spent on packs, i think i just might

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would imagine that card would sell for $325-$375. Never hurts to ask $500, but keep in mind you may scare some people away from even making offers. Either way, very nice pull.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well heres one with mj instead of Lebron that didnt sell for $499. I think that u might get around $350-$400. I think the hype with the kidd and hill auto is that they just retired.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-SP-AUTH...item2a2dae2125

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate the input guys, thank you very much.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

If i had $350.00 to spare i'd buy it for that. But i collect Dr. J. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

I'd put it on ebay with a BIN of $500 with Best offer. I think you could get more than $400.