Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the Acetate cards! Nice to have rookies at attainable levels for those who choose to open or buy. Trilogy has never been a huge hit but they hit more than they missed with this product IMO
    Puck cards look great, value in almost every pack... it's all in the eye of the beholder.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

Trilogy was never about the Rookies, it was never a must have for collectors. It was a unique product with the plexiglass cards, but the jerseys, rookies and sticker autos never really sold all that well, it died out for reason.

UD would have been much better off starting with a product like ICE. The acetate rookies would have been way more coveted and sought out, and they aren't even auto'd. I'm sure they would have had no problems getting the Ice Rookies Premieres Patch Autos done either, since there's only 10 of each to get hardsigned. With 1000+ of each Trilogy Rookie player out there, the market will drop quickly and probably stay down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=151085028602

Yet another quality issue, pretty sure based on the other copies of this card that the red/yellow swatch belongs with Bure not Danny.

U noticed that too? lol
    I knew one of the guys that would notoce such a thing would be u "sedinfan" loool
    i just posted that in another thread.....tc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lenwoodkr's Items on eBay

I'm a fan of this triology release. On-card autographs would be very difficult if not impossible with the foil design on the rc's. Only complaint is that they could have done patch variations for the triple jerseys. The crystal cards are amazing and the sp#'d rookies provide a nice ice-like chase with the multi-tiered rcs.
    Also, this is basically what a high-end 12-13 set would have looked like if they didn't defer to the double rc class for 13-14, so that's essentially how I'm treating it, and it's nice to finally have the Yak, Gali, Schultz, etc. auto rcs in uniform, and somewhat of a bonus that they resurrected and revamped trilogy for it. Might be wrong but it's the first I've seen with the younger McWilliams name on the back of auto cards as the guarantor, which is interesting (to me at least).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Im just happy it appears UD has Canucks Bure jerseys. Means he will have nicer cards in the upcoming products! Heres hoping for Bure in The Cup!

Bure Canucks gw or autos in 13/14 cups will be aaaaaaaawesome :)) i hope UD does that.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

Bure Canucks gw or autos in 13/14 cups will be aaaaaaaawesome :)) i hope UD does that.....

I see a lot of people saying that the yellow + red is Bure from his Canucks days... but in all honesty, the first thing that popped into my head when I saw Bure and those colours is "Panthers". Any way we can tell for sure its a Canucks jersey?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've bought into a 6 trilogy online box breaks...5 of the boxes had Jack Campbell rookie premieres...beyond annoying. Ice Scripts are always awesome though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do the ice scripts autos fade over time, I wouldn't wanna invest in one if that's the case tempted to get the Lemieux jagr combo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do the ice scripts autos fade over time, I wouldn't wanna invest in one if that's the case tempted to get the Lemieux jagr combo

YES they do,i have a Naslund from 06/07 that is completely gone :(
    looks like the regular ice cards.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesnt that depend how you store them? i have 2 dual plexi from trilogy oldest is from 08/09 and hasnt shown any sign of fade yet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast