Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Autographs & Stuff from the Kelowna Rockets Alumni Game!

This is the first time I've ever been able to attend the big alumni game. We'd always just missed out on it during our annual trips back to Kelowna, but now that I live here again it's not a problem. What a good time. All the players were in really good spirits and laughing throughout the game. I had a chuckle at one point when Tyler Myers was sneaking in from the point and has his stick raised for a slapshot. Seriously, I don't think anything more than a mild wrister was actually taken during the game.

The main point of fun was of course getting autographs of all the players afterwards. The Rockets media team didn't do the greatest job of getting confirmed rosters posted, so there were at least 6-7 guys of whom I have cards but didn't know for sure that they would be playing. Oh well. good thing I brought some cash in case I wanted to get a jersey from the auction table.

I had four cards with me that I got signed. The Myers is a bit of a bad squiggle but there's one that is absolutely PERFECT!

He says that he really liked that card, so I said the next time I see him I will make to give him a copy. I have about 4 so I think I can spare one for him, yeah?

I also got my Kelowna Rockets hat signed by a few of the current players that were taking up roster spots in the game: Jordon Cooke, Tyson Baillie, and Myles Bell.

My big prize was a Team Red autographed jersey. That wasn't Josh's team but I have his "game worn" sweater from team White a couple years ago and didn't really want to get a repeat version. Still some pretty good names on Team Red, including Myers, Cooke, Baillie, Tyler Mosienko, and a few others. It's a 3XL sized sweater so I dunno if I'll ever wear it myself, but it's a cool keepsake from the day. Will get a pic added soon.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Well THAT'S awesome! Living in Vancouver and seeing the Giants at the Colisseum is pretty great but there's no real feeling of being connected like you get in a smaller building. I remember visiting my ex in-laws in Kingston one year and being dragged to a Frontenacs game, thinking I was gonna have a terribly boring time, but HOLY GODS, the atmosphere in there??? Plus beer & hot dogs :)

I had no idea so many decent NHLer's used to be Rockets, you're just having a great time back there eh?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

Love the Signatures, the jerseys look spectacular !

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's some sweet stuff, Rich. It must be really cool collecting a guy like Gorges that played in the town you live in like that. Convenient anyways, lol.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It tends to work out pretty well at least once a year. hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff, always fun attending events like those!