Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to let every one know

I sent ANthonyC his money. Unfortunately I was stupid enough to go by the way he wanted and send cash. But it was sent. I have no money issues at all and even did the contest on here where I gave away money towards unopened new boxes off my site. This kid was a scammer all the way, check out his old post. I am just extremely glad I didn't agree to his deal on SP authentic baseball case and send him cash on that. I have those PMs to send anyone that wants proof this guy is a scammer. He wrote me and asked me if I wanted to go in on a case of 2006 SP Authentic baseball. I told him I would and we could go through my distributors and get low pricing. He wrote me back and said that he got one on ebay for just a little over $800. I wrote him back and asked him to send me a link because I just could not believe it. The link he sent me was for a case that was still going and at $923. When I asked him about it he wrote back and said he made the guy an offer and he took it. SO I wrote the guy and he said he didn't and wouldn't.

SCF Rewards

The guy above my post has somewhere near $40,000 usd in myself and three other customers. We have been hearing for sometime now how paypal has taken his money. I've won a paypal chargeback yet I'm getting no money since he drained his account. Of course he's got 2 ebay accounts.

Any help will be appreciated but we're taking action.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112