Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd value both of them the same. The Gervin and the Parish + $5 for the Kobe, or the English and the Parish + $5 for the Kobe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Drew- Thanks for the offers, but I am going to pass at this time.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feel free to counter-offer and let me know what you're thinking. If you give me something to consider, at least I'll have something to think about!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Drew- I'm really not sure where to go at this point. I think we differ in our valuations of the cards, and that makes it difficult to come to something we can both be happy with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Be honest with me. If I even considered doing the Parish, the English, AND the Gervin for the Kobe... is that something you would do hands down? I'm just trying to get an idea of where you're at. If that's not something you'd definitely do, then I do think we differ too greatly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Drew- My preference would still be the Parrish, the English and the $20. I would agree to that. The Gervin was a thought as a substitute for the English originally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you be able to do the Parish, the English, and $15? I'd be willing to compromise from $5 to $15 if you can budge from $20 to $15.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I literally just want to walk away feeling I at least compromised a LITTLE bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Drew- What I would prefer to do would be to add something instead, if I have something you could use.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kobe is my PC. I'm constantly looking for rookies, inserts, base, maybe a lower-end game used card you have?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast