Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bscook86's Items on eBay

Ya i have some but its my sisters

i understand. if it ever become available for trade just let me know. thanks bud

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as being relevant to your want lost I have Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for XBox 360, Pokemon Rumble Blast for 3DS, and a PSP system with no charger.

Also got a bunch of other DS/3DS and a few other XBox 360/Wii/Wii U games but don't necessarily fall under your want list.

Let me know of you're interested in what I got or in seeing what else I got and what you value it at. I'm totally ignorant on what the cards you have are worth but if you're interested I'm sure we can work something out, I'm a returning card noob and have maybe 10-12 total combined autos/game used and a sucker for mini sets, inserts/base I don't have/anything serialed or numbered so I will be easy to please haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as being relevant to your want lost I have Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for XBox 360, Pokemon Rumble Blast for 3DS, and a PSP system with no charger.

Also got a bunch of other DS/3DS and a few other XBox 360/Wii/Wii U games but don't necessarily fall under your want list.

Let me know of you're interested in what I got or in seeing what else I got and what you value it at. I'm totally ignorant on what the cards you have are worth but if you're interested I'm sure we can work something out, I'm a returning card noob and have maybe 10-12 total combined autos/game used and a sucker for mini sets, inserts/base I don't have/anything serialed or numbered so I will be easy to please haha

pm me with a list of everything you are looking to trade. except old sports games, they really dont hold much value. and we can go from there bud

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

any new trade offers today?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys, anyone have final fantasy 7?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hook me up with all that stuff you dont play anymore!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sunday bump, anyone?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast