Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who is your White Whale autograph?

Who is the player that you have seen others get back, but you just have had no success with? Phil Neikro was one for awhile for me, but eventually he came through for me. Greg Maddux is one that I still try at least once a year and never have any luck with and I always seem to see a splattering of successes from. You white whale is...
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Red Schoendienst. 5 tries. I've stopped trying.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I have two that I have tried TTM four times each, Phil Simms & Ralph Branca. I recently purchased a couple of Branca so I don't need him anymore. I see people get Simms all the time. I'm almost ashamed to say this but since my first name is Hispanic (Julio), I don't think he likes Julios. I may try send him one more time in my wife's "very American" name to see if that's it - lol!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Jeff Bagwell is mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Red Schoendienst. 5 tries. I've stopped trying.

You're right, I don't see too many TTM successes but he is good in ST. He's 90 years old but I have seen him signing IP during ST for like 45min straight. He now starts & stops 3 times for every 8x10 he signs because his name is so long (and if you ask for HOF that's four).

SCF Rewards
    Country

JUst sent another one to Charles Woodson. He used to be pretty good a few years ago but I never got a return. I sent a midsized menilla envelope with my card this time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Eric berry. I tried to get him in college at hotel at a bowel game and had my ball in his hands and the cop said he couldn't sign in the hotel. Then at Tennessee spring game couldn't get him. Finally at a celebrity basketball game he skipped over me and signed for everyone else.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dolph Schayes. I saw several successes on here and SCN and then I get an RTS/Refused sent back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP- Chase Utley :(

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

my white whale would be either Bryce Harper or Andrew McCutcheon....It was Jackie Bradley Jr, but HE actually reached out to ME on twitter when he seen that I got duped on ebay...i had posted a pic of my "autographed" JBJ ball, and said I doubt its legit, and he seen my tweet, and responded " while i do sign like that sometimes, i agree that dont look like my hand writing. dm me your home address", so i did and we sent a few tweets back n forth, gave him my home addy, and sure enough like 2 weeks later, got a beautifully autographed ROMLB from Jackie Bradley Jr....CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY...he reached out to a fan, and made the situation right. amazing thing for him to do, and made this red sox fans day!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast