Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I was hoping to pick up some of this on release from dacardworld.com but it would appear they've run out of their stock (for now at least).

Guess I'll be waiting a couple weeks before I can get hold of some...unless anyone knows anyone else who ships to England?!

They probably will list some a few days prior to the release date.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's hoping. Very much like the look of this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arent they selling hobby boxes of this right now? I saw some online on ebay. When saying wwe 2014 topps will be released on februrary 28th, u mean the complete set will be available that date, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

The hobby boxes on ebay are probably presell boxes they wont ship untill after the release date

Arent they selling hobby boxes of this right now? I saw some online on ebay. When saying wwe 2014 topps will be released on februrary 28th, u mean the complete set will be available that date, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Checklist is here:

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/w...restling-cards

Those triple autos are going to be sweet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Those are some damn nice triple autos, can't imagine what those will hit the bay for :S...& I can't express how stoked I am that Renee Young (& of course AJ) are all over this set :D :D Can't wait for my case.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I probably won't be able to pick up a few boxes of this product until a month or two after release.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I probably won't be able to pick up a few boxes of this product until a month or two after release.

Same here, be a few weeks for me before I grab hold of a few boxes of this stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Same here, be a few weeks for me before I grab hold of a few boxes of this stuff.

I put the money that was supposed to be for a few boxes for this release and purchased a case of 2014 Topps WWE Chrome when it gets released in the summer instead. I definitely think it was worth it right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Looks like the flood is about to start...already a couple cards up on eBay, including a Wyatt silver auto /25

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast