Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jersey Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jersey Question

Hi...I have a question about sending a jersey. I know that sending a jersey is really risky, but I am willing to take the risk. I just don't know how to send something self addressed along with it. Like should I send it in a flat rate box with a large padded envelope with postage inside? Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm going to try it...I feel like I have to try....

Thanks
    Michelle

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

That is the way I would do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

either that way or take the box and jersey that will be sent back to you to the po and have them weight it and tell you what the postage would be from where ever you are sending it to bavck to your address. then go ahaead and pay for that plus little bit more and have it on the box with your address ready to ship back to you. rather use boxes than padded envelopes for something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the advice...I appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent mine in a bubble envelope and then I put a SASE Flat rate envelope. It is 5.05 on paypal and you can get a tracking number that way which I recommend doing. I also wouldn't send a jersey to someone who doesn't sign very much or has a high success rate. I would also recommend sending a pen which you want signed in. I just got this one in on Friday.