Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF CC Store 10 for 10 Special

It's the 10th of October and it is time for a site-wide discount in the SCF CC Store. In honor of the 10th, all members will receive 10% off any item in the SCF CC Store only. This is in addition to any discounts you already receive.

As an added bonus for this month, since it is the 10th month of the year, you will receive an additional 10% off.

That means for today only, all SCF members will receive 20% off in the SCF CC Store. For our VIP members, that means 30% off.

Discount applies only to items in the SCF Storefront CC Store Account. Discount will be manually refunded back. I will log in as much as I can to process all refunds.

Offer is good until 11:59:59 PM EST...

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

Is there any way to purchase an item for more CC than I have now but can buy with the discount? There is a card I want for 2,000 CC so its 1,600 with the discount, but I only have 1,800 right now.

Thanks for the sale!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There's no way to do that. Best thing to do is ask someone to loan you the cc and then you can pay them back once you get the refund.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Is there any way to purchase an item for more CC than I have now but can buy with the discount? There is a card I want for 2,000 CC so its 1,600 with the discount, but I only have 1,800 right now.

Thanks for the sale!

I just donated 200 cc to ya!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I took advanage of this nice deal on 3 cards. Thanks Tony !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

Aw, nuts, I missed it.
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.