Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dolanrk28's Items on eBay

Bobby Doerr asked to send to his PO BOX

I got my return today from Mr. Doerr and he sent a note back with it asking for people to send to his PO BOX. I thought I should pass that on since he is kind enough to sign for everybody.
    PO BOX 430 Junction City, OR 97446

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's been doing that for a while now

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's been doing that for a while now

okay? just trying to help a guy out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For what it's worth, I got a ROMLB back today from Bobby Doerr. He included the same address on a slip of paper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For what it's worth, I got a ROMLB back today from Bobby Doerr. He included the same address on a slip of paper.

Nice success! yah I was just trying to get the word out that that is where he wants people to send their ttm requests.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Makes sense. He's generous with his time to fans, so we should reciprocate if we can.

Nice success! yah I was just trying to get the word out that that is where he wants people to send their ttm requests.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yessir thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Makes sense. He's generous with his time to fans, so we should reciprocate if we can.

thank you. hopefully people start sending there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had heard that he is doing this. My first ever ttm attempt was a romlb to Mr. Doerr to his home address. He was gracious enough to sign and inscribe it, but he also sent me the same PO Box info. I just found a Doerr card in a pack, so I sent it out a few days ago to the PO Box like he asked. He is a VERY generous autographer, and a Red Sox legend, the least we can do is send it to where he asks!! Just remember, he could charge a fee, he could refuse to sign. He's an awesome, generous guy. If he requested that I send it to the moon I would lol.. Good heads up tho!

SCF Rewards
    Country

RealBrianD nailed it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast