Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Josh Hamilton....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Josh Hamilton....

Hey guys, thanks for reading. So I happen to follow Josh Hamilton on Twitter (@thejoshhamilton) and noticed a few people asking for his autograph. I posted a tweet about how I got burned on eBay (bought a Hamilton "autographed" ball for $109- FOR MY SONS BDAY!) and he happened to see the tweet. He responded "Sorry to hear that. Send a ball to Angels Stadium ATTN:Josh Hamilton and I will sign it for you"...So for all of you wondering if Josh will still sign, the answer is YES..Glad to hear that one of the games best is still signing and appreciative of his fans!! Just thought I'd let you guys know!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

Josh always signs right around christmas, he signs 1 thing for everyone who sends stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I knew that's how it's been in years past, but I wasn't sure if he still does now or not. And I was concerned that since the season was over if u could still mail in a ball. But Josh was super cool on twitter about it. He even told one guy he would sign a ball for his kid and an 8x10 for him...maybe he'll sign more than one now idk? But I think it's really cool he mails them out around Christmas time, kinda like his present to fans for Christmas. Aside from being flaky and his sketchy past( we all got dirt-not judging) he seems like a genuinely good person

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder if it's too late to send? Probably wait till spring training next yr.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@cyberer- no it's not to late. Josh sent me that tweet 2 days ago, and has told about 10 other people on twitter to send a ball to Angel Stadium ATTN: Josh Hamilton... You still got time but I'd hurry- he mails them out in December..I'd definitely hurry but I'll be good if u mail it in the next week or so...Good luck n happy graphing!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sent a card during ST and I'll probably send an 8x10 next season. I know Kershaw did some signing this past year, wonder if he'll do the same next year.