Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

To gain respect, one must show respect.

Religions aren't exactly respectful.

Then you fail to accept the good that they do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The good that they do does not eliminate the bad that they do.

Fix the bad, then we'll talk.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

The good that they do does not eliminate the bad that they do.

Fix the bad, then we'll talk.

Same with Obamacare then.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Again you claimed facts. Show me the proof.

Actually, you're claiming a fact, Jesus was born on December 25, and I'm asking you for proof. My proof is that you cannot possibly find Jesus birth date in the Bible no matter how hard you try.

I claimed beliefs on the matter which has more backers that what you claim as facts.

1: A fact means more than a belief.
    2: I never claimed you didn't believe it, so from what you're saying, you shouldn't be mad at me.
    3: All those backers cannot prove your claim, Jesus was born on December 25, any more than you can. Being in the majority does not make you right. Go ahead and look for yourself. Can you find Jesus' birth date? I know you can't.

Don't say fact if you can't prove it. Anyone with any form of an education should understand that.

Prove Jesus was born in December. I'm giving you a whole month, not even just a day. Here's a funny thing. Jesus died on Nissan 14 of the Jewish calendar. Do you know what date that is on today's calendar? It isn't. The Jewish calendar was lunar, ours is solar. The date of Jesus death bounces around and is different each year, which is why Easter bounces each year (though is still usually off, sometimes on) . So, if the celebration of Jesus' death is on the proper day, but bounces around, and the celebration of Jesus birth is on the proper day, but never changes, one thing is obvious.

Someone is lying to you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Which is as bad as failing to accept the bad they cause. I don't claim wars, but people willingly put themselves into poverty for the church, which puts money in the pockets of other people, and is just wrong.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Same with Obamacare then.

Brings in New Goal Posts when he gets shut down. It's one thing to shift the nets or the posts but this. Lol

Stay on topic when you are getting He-humped Ground Support. Good Grief, lose with some dignity.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Actually, you're claiming a fact, Jesus was born on December 25, and I'm asking you for proof. My proof is that you cannot possibly find Jesus birth date in the Bible no matter how hard you try.

1: A fact means more than a belief.
    2: I never claimed you didn't believe it, so from what you're saying, you shouldn't be mad at me.
    3: All those backers cannot prove your claim, Jesus was born on December 25, any more than you can. Being in the majority does not make you right. Go ahead and look for yourself. Can you find Jesus' birth date? I know you can't.

Prove Jesus was born in December. I'm giving you a whole month, not even just a day. Here's a funny thing. Jesus died on Nissan 14 of the Jewish calendar. Do you know what date that is on today's calendar? It isn't. The Jewish calendar was lunar, ours is solar. The date of Jesus death bounces around and is different each year, which is why Easter bounces each year (though is still usually off, sometimes on) . So, if the celebration of Jesus' death is on the proper day, but bounces around, and the celebration of Jesus birth is on the proper day, but never changes, one thing is obvious.

Someone is lying to you.

So you back up your facts with assumptions?

How shocking.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you back up your facts with assumptions?

Nope. You're just playing this backwards. You say you know the date of Jesus' birth, I say you don't. You ask me for proof. You need to provide the proof of his birthdate.

That you're trying to do things backwards? Not really, it's your usual way.

PROVE THE DATE OF JESUS' BIRTH OR SHUT YOU HOLE!

You shouldn't be offended by that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I am a bit shocked to think any adult doesn't know that Christmas is not the historical date of Jesus' birth.

not only is it a fact that Christmas is not Jesus' actual birthday, but the first Christmas wasn't until mid 300 AD and was announced official by a roman.

and like most ancient "holidays" it is centered around the solstice, this case being the winter solstice.

Christians use this day to represent His birth, but it is not the actual day, know one knows the actual date.

There is nothing wrong with saying Christmas represents Jesus' birth, but it is just a representation, created by Christians living in Rome, allowed by the Emperor, and made official by the Pope.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

I am a bit shocked to think any adult doesn't know that Christmas is not the historical date of Jesus' birth.

not only is it a fact that Christmas is not Jesus' actual birthday, but the first Christmas wasn't until mid 300 AD and was announced official by a roman.

and like most ancient "holidays" it is centered around the solstice, this case being the winter solstice.

Christians use this day to represent His birth, but it is not the actual day, know one knows the actual date.

There is nothing wrong with saying Christmas represents Jesus' birth, but it is just a representation, created by Christians living in Rome, allowed by the Emperor, and made official by the Pope.

Catholics around the world worship this day as Jesus' Birthday.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast