Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Chase for the Cup and Survivor Series mail day

Got my prizes for the two season long contests today and just wanted to thank everybody from the sites staff along with all the members who took part in the games for making it a nice fun and competitive season!

First up are the two over all prize cards and the final Survivor Series segment prize:

And now the hits from the boxes of Press Pass and Ignite (Stoked to pull two Happies!!! My favorite driver).

And some inserts and parallels:

I'm not sure if I'm going to trade anything (the Harvicks are staying here no matter what) but the rest I'm unsure about. I've always been a Hockey only collector yet Nascar's been my favorite sport since I was 3 and always wanted to collect Nascar but never got around to it after starting collecting Hockey (Moneys tight enough collecting one sport as it is lol) so maybe this is where my Nascar collection will start. I really like the Burning Rubber design, maybe I'll start my racing collection off with putting that set together.

Thanks for looking!

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Congrats on winning both of the contests, I know I wasn't too far behind you in both of them...Definitely some nice hits from the Two boxes...really like the Jimmie Johnson card....Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

congrats on winning the contests well deserved!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on your wins! I had a blast playing along this year!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

Congrats and great pics. Thx for sharing.