Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Third straight day of multiple returns! First off NASCAR legend Ned Jarrett signed 2 4x6 and 2 IC for me. Then World Series hero Joe Carter signed a 4x6. "Touch 'em all Joe, you'll never hit a bigger home run in your life."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

1 return yesterday and 1 today. Yesterday brought Hockey HOFer Bill Barber, famous Flyer and Broad Street Bully. He signed my 4x6 in blue and added HOF 90 and #7. Today brought pitcher Frank Tanana. Mr. Tanana is great TTM, he signed 3/3 cards for me and added a unique Bible inscription to each card, and added his small religious booklet.
    I also sent out around 20 or so requests this past week, including a unique request from an Indianapolis Colt that I hope to share with you all. Should be an eventful next few weeks of returns!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

2 returns since last post. Koji Uehara signed 2 4x6 photos in nearly 3 months, long time for Koji, but well worth the wait. Dan Plesac signed 3 cards in black.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

2 returns today. Both legends in their respective fields. First off signing 2 4x6 and 2 IC, Dave van Horne, Marlins announcer and Ford C Frick winner. Mr. van Horne even switch to silver for the darker photo. He added HOF2011 and Ford Frick winner to all 4.
    Next, Dick van Dyke signed 2 4x6 and an IC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Nice returns lately. Yesterday Ken Retzer signed 2 4x6, 2 IC, and sent 5 others 8.5x11 sheets of paper, 4 of those signed for a whopping 8 autographs. He added the date he caught Kennedy's first pitch to 1 4x6. picture of him with 2 teammates from the 100,000th MLB game. He even offered to call me. I don't think I'll take him up on that offer, but I will probably write back to him thanking him for all of the stuff he added, and asking him about some of those stories he alluded to. He says he enjoys talking with fans, and I'd love to learn some history and read some great stories.
    Brett Butler signed 4 cards for me in blue sharpie. Nice return from a great role model, Brett was diagnosed with cancer towards the end of his career, but he fought it and was able to play another season and end his career on his terms, not cancer's. My mom is a cancer survivor, and I love to see stories like that where others overcome cancer. Finally I recieved a 4x6 photo from Mickey Lolich today. Mr. Lolich also lives in Michigan, so the return was quicker than average, but I sent it out 4 days ago on the 4th. Between then he recieved, signed, and mailed my picture back out and it made it to my mailbox in only 3 business days. I paid $10 for the autograph. Mrs. Lolich thanked me for the donation as well. Lolich is the artist of arguably the greatest World Series pitching performance. In 1968 he started Game 2 vs the Cardinals who featured Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, Orlando Cepeda, and Tim McCarver among others, he pitched a complete game and got the win to tie the series at 1 all. Then in Game 5 he took the ball again and pitched another complete game win to bring the Tigers to 3-2 in the series. Game 6 saw the Tigers tie the series at 3. Game 7 Lolich took the ball again, against Bob Gibson in winner take all. Lolich pitched ANOTHER complete game win as Detroit won the series. He was named WS MVP for his 3 CG Wins. Only Randy Johnson in 2001 has had 3 wins in one series since, Johnson didn't have 3 CG though.
    Last edited by Coltron57; 08-07-2014 at 06:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

A different return today. Comedian Bob Newhart signed 3 4x6 photos for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Nice return from The King Richard Petty. He signed 2 4x6 nicely in black. Great signature from a great racer and person.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

One return today. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey signed 1/2 4x6 photos in silver and personalized it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

1 envelope in the mailbox today. Bobby Richardson signed a 4x6 and a YSL card nicely in blue. Nice return from a great Yankee.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

1 return today. The envelope came back beat up so I was curious if anything fishy happened. I opened it up and I was right! Tim Salmon signed 2/2 4x6 for me

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast