Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

I won a bet with my wife

On 12/28 i get a message on another site-Member sends me a message asking me why he hasn't received there cards-The trade was
    created on 12/23 and mailed out on 12/24

The message was Did you mail my cards ?

If the message was this : I was wondering if you mailed out my cards there is no date posted in the trade manager

I would have sent this message back Yes it was mailed out you should be receiving shortly

But i sent this message back to the tool

Are you kidding me the trade was created 4 days and mailed during the busiest mailing week its only been 4 days
    and your asking were your cards are

So i show my wife the message he sent and i make this bet with her

I will bet you dinner that he will get the cards and make up some story that the cards got damaged or he'll say he never received
    it was only a $3.00 sale

Fast forward to today just got a message saying all the cards got damaged that the team bag ripped

So i message him back and told him straight out that i figured he would send me a message back saying the cards got damaged
    and that i won a bet with my wife and the cards when sent were all in nrmt-mt my wife even watched me package them up.

Oh and let me add the cards were mailed in bubble mailer how does a team bag get ripped inside a bubble mailer
    and packaging tape was place around the team bag/cards so the cards would be more secure.
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 12-30-2013 at 06:02 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Make him show You, and a Mod an 8 1/2 X 11 size scan of the damage.

No need to post his username, I already checked your active trades to the corresponding dates and know who it is. I don't trade in other Sports beside Hockey, so hopefully the rest of us here don't fall victim to the same shenanigans.

Good Luck.

ps: How much did you extract from your Wife? he, he.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

Make him show You, and a Mod an 8 1/2 X 11 size scan of the damage.

No need to post his username, I already checked your active trades to the corresponding dates and know who it is. I don't trade in other Sports beside Hockey, so hopefully the rest of us here don't fall victim to the same shenanigans.

Good Luck.

ps: How much did you extract from your Wife? he, he.

Well its not on this site its on another site-I have the 3rd most trades on the site all time (3586) never at anytime as a trade been received were the cards got mysteriously damaged inside a bubble mailer << still trying to figure out how that can possibly happen the only way it could happen is the bubble mailer got torn to shreds which would almost make the package undeliverable here is the message he sent me in regards to it:

Hey, I got the cards today. I'm usually not one to complain, but the team bag you put the cards in ripped and the cards were scattered all over the bubble mailer. All the corners are smashed. I'm kind of disappointed. How should we proceed? Thanks.

I think i shall have my wife take me to dinner at Roadhouse Steak House or Boston Pizza

Update:
    He just confirmed receiving i wonder if he gave me bad marks (probably) no big deal with my 5.0 and 3586 trades it won't affect my
    trader rating whatsover but i think i called his bluff and he got caught in a lie.
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 12-30-2013 at 06:37 PM.