Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Thanks for letting us see first hand what it was like. The video just made it more lively at the end of your story. Also last spring I pick up this cards at the Montreal card show, only to realize later, after the draft, I had this card of him. Did not take me long to transfer the card in my PC section. Thanks for this great post.

2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Net Prospects Memorabilia Gold Montreal Spring Redemption # #NP09 Zach Fucale
    Attributes: Mem, S# /1

Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, sounds like a great experience! I hope to make out to some European Countries someday! Would love to see some hockey overseas.

Hockey in Europe is great, and not just the IIHF events. I can definitely recommend watching some games from the SHL, SM-liiga, DEL and KHL. Great level of hockey and superb atmosphere.

Looks like you had a good time. Been to the WJC once myself (when it was in Buffalo) and had a blast. Lot of cool stuff set up there by the looks of your photos.

And couldn't agree more on Fucale. Was hoping the Oilers would take him last year.... Montreal took him one pick earlier :( Speculation, at the time, was that the Oilers were hoping for him too. As soon as Montreal made the pick, the Oilers traded their pick to the Kings.

Sounds great! And yes, the fan zone was a thing of beauty and packed with fans. Regarding Fucale: I watched the draft live and couldn't believe that he wasn't picked in the first round, and then Montreal (of all teams, eh?) selected him in the second.

Thanks for letting us see first hand what it was like. The video just made it more lively at the end of your story. Also last spring I pick up this cards at the Montreal card show, only to realize later, after the draft, I had this card of him. Did not take me long to transfer the card in my PC section. Thanks for this great post.

Thanks, Luc! That's a great card of Fucale you have there. I'm sure it's a great piece of your collection.

-Ethan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12