Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart Truth revealed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Walmart Truth revealed

Walmart has been attacked for their wages and employee treatment, but strangely enough, they provide better and cheaper(5-9 times cheaper) health care than the ACA, and everyone gets the same two options.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/surpri...rticle/2541670

ndependent insurance agents affiliated with the National Association of Health Underwriters and health policy experts compared the two at the request of the Examiner.

comparison of the two health insurance programs found that Walmart's plan is more affordable and provides significantly better access to high-quality medical care than Obamacare.

For a monthly premium as low as roughly $40, an individual who is a Walmart HRA plan enrollee can obtain full-service coverage through a Blue Cross Blue Shield preferred provider organization. A family can get coverage for about $160 per month.

Unlike Obamacare, there are no income eligibility requirements. Age and gender do not alter premium rates. The company plan is the same for all of Walmart's 1.1 million enrolled employees and their dependents, from its cashiers to its CEO.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What is the lowest min wage in the US?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Georgia $5.15 / lowest
    Washington $9.32 / highest

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I just read average US WM wage is $8.81/hr

I suppose if I was a multi billion dollar a year operation paying those kind of wages I could afford token benefits a person making $5.15 still can't really afford to take advantage of.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

I just read average US WM wage is $8.81/hr

I suppose if I was a multi billion dollar a year operation paying those kind of wages I could afford token benefits a person making $5.15 still can't really afford to take advantage of.

But those being forced into Obamacare can afford it? This is nonsense. How's Disney's plan? Mcdonalds? Speedway? Should we just pay everyone 25.00 an hr min wage?When does this garbage end?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

But those being forced into Obamacare can afford it? This is nonsense. How's Disney's plan? Mcdonalds? Speedway? Should we just pay everyone 25.00 an hr min wage?When does this garbage end?

$5.15 is not a living wage and cannot even support a Skittles addiction. When will you begin to pay attention to what was actually typed and presented in front of you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

$5.15 is not a living wage and cannot even support a Skittles addiction. When will you begin to pay attention to what was actually typed and presented in front of you?

I don't usually get into these conversations, but I have always wondered, if someone can't live on their wage, I would think they would be looking for something different that they can live on. I would hope they would stay working until they had something lined up, even if it was at minimum wage to at least keep money coming in the door.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Some people don't have:

1. The education
    2. The vocabulary
    3. the clothes for an interview
    4. A telephone where they can be contacted
    5. Bus fare to look for work

It's this bad for many that only have the cycle of continuing Minimum Wage, or less.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

We're not talking about those companies, we're not talking about Obamacare. We're talking about Walmart's treatment and compensation of employees. Please try to stay on topic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

We're not talking about those companies, we're not talking about Obamacare. We're talking about Walmart's treatment and compensation of employees. Please try to stay on topic.

Typical deflection. I believe it discusses the ACA in the Op post. We were actually talking about the ACA vs Walmarts policies. Thanks for the response.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 01-15-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast