Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

August 24, 2014

John Groce Appearance - OFFICIAL
    John Groce - 1 4x6 Photo

So I just got settled in for college at the University of Illinois. During Welcome Week, I got to meet Head Basketball Coach John Groce during an appearance with the Orange Krush, Illinois' basketball student section. Be on the lookout for more U of I autographs as I settle in here.

YEAR TO DATE:
    Official - 78
    Unofficial - 66
    Last edited by chitownautos; 08-25-2014 at 01:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

September 23, 2014

Stephen A. Smith Lecture - UNOFFICIAL
    Stephen A. Smith - 1 Decoy Card

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith came down to Illinois to give a lecture about sports and media. Really powerful speaker, hit on all the current events/issues in the sporting world. Probably around 400 people in the room. I caught him on his way out, took a selfie, and asked him to sign a decoy card, which he gladly did. Didn't have any Stephen A. memorabilia laying around unfortunately haha. Really cool guy, acts the same way whether or not he's on camera which is great.

YEAR TO DATE:
    OFFICIAL - 78
    UNOFFICIAL - 67
    Last edited by chitownautos; 10-20-2014 at 11:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

nice work , love that guy, are you going to any nhl hockey games/practices this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

antoine38 - I will try to go during my breaks, but being in college, it is going to be harder now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

October 20, 2014

Savers Grand Opening - OFFICIAL
    Brandon Saad (Chicago Blackhawks) - 2 8x10 photos

Huge shout out to my parents here. With me being away at college, my parents went to a Brandon Saad autograph signing for me at Savers Thrift Shop in Glenview, IL. This event must have been poorly advertised, because there was no line at all with about 30 minutes left in the signing. My parents were able to got 2 8x10 photos autographed by Saad.

YEAR TO DATE:
    OFFICIAL - 80
    UNOFFICIAL - 67

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

it was only advertised starting yesterday, and they said he wouldn't sign any outside items, only the Savers photo, so a lot of graphers didn't go out to it
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome IP's! Super jealous because where I live there isn't any high profile athletes/celebs that do signings!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Country

October 24, 2014

Illinois Homecoming Parade - UNOFFICIAL
    Kendall Gill - 1 Card

Illinois' homecoming is this weekend and the grand marshall for the parade was former Illini great Kendall Gill. Gill was part of the Flyin' Illini team that went to the Final Four in 1989. I caught up with him after the parade and got 1 card signed. He was very friendly and loved talking to current students.

YEAR TO DATE:
    OFFICIAL - 80
    UNOFFICIAL - 68

SCF Rewards
    Country

November 7, 2014

Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Quincy Hawks OFFICIAL
    Team - 2014-2015 Poster (15/15 Players + Head Coach)
    Nnanna Egwu and Rayvonte Rice - 8x10 Photo
    Malcolm Hill - 4x6 Photo

I went to Illinois basketball's exhibition game against the DII Quincy Hawks. They held an autograph session after the game and I was able to get the 2014-15 team poster signed by the entire team including Head Coach John Groce. I also managed to get a 4x6 photo signed by rising sophomore Malcolm Hill and an 8x10 photo signed by both seniors Nnanna Egwu and Rayvonte Rice.

YEAR TO DATE:
    OFFICIAL: 83
    UNOFFICIAL: 68
    Last edited by chitownautos; 11-11-2014 at 07:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

November 29, 2014

Chicago Wolves vs. Rockford IceHogs UNOFFICIAL
    Scott Darling (Rockford IceHogs) - 1 Puck
    Colin Fraser (Chicago Wolves) - 2 5x7 Photos
    Joel Edmundson (Chicago Wolves) - 1 Card
    Pat Cannone (Chicago Wolves) - 1 Card

I went to my first Chicago Wolves game of the season and stayed after the game to get some autographs as players exited the arena. My main guy I wanted to get was Chicago Blackhawks top prospect Teuvo Teravainen. Unfortunately, he snuck out quietly behind some teammates and didn't sign. I ended up not doing as well as I would've liked since I spent the majority of my time with Teravainen items in my hand and didn't want to risk it. Still, I got Blackhawks goalie prospect Scott Darling on a Blackhawks puck, Colin Fraser, 3x Stanley Cup Champion, on 2 5x7s and Joel Edmundson and Pat Cannone on cards.

YEAR TO DATE:
    OFFICIAL - 83
    UNOFFICIAL - 72

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast