Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing mail wise today, but i picked a great auto to add to my Braves collection via trade. This trade was off SCF. I got a great deal and i received a signed CROLb of Braves OF B.J. Upton. The auto is SS in black ink and no fading and its been there for a year. CROLB arent as bad as people think, they are a cheaper alternative to ROMLB.
    Here is the pic of the ball:
    http://s176.photobucket.com/user/bko...824a6.jpg.html

Also LMK if you have any Braves autos FT or FS. IP or TTM

Thanks and Go Braves!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My computer will be getting fixed as i will take it in tomorrow therefore i will be limited to posting and all. If any are interested in deals ore comment please post tonight. Thanks
    Bryce

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys!! No ttms today but i did send out 3 today. I sent out to Bobby Doerr, Randy Choate, and Koji Uehara. hopefully these will come back soon. LMK if you have any Braves IP or TTM Autos FT or FS. I would be very interested. Thanks and Go Braves!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doerr should come back quickly. Koji seems to be a great signer, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No ttms in today on this rainy day. The skies are looking bleak on me reaching my goal of 50 autos of this year. If you have any extra Braves you would like to trade for. i would be thankful. Hopefully i can get out of this slump soon with some successes coming in. thanks and Go Braves

SCF Rewards
    Country

No ttms in the past couple of weeks. Really need something to break out of this slump. I should be receiving some cards FT in soon. thanks and Go Braves

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back in town form Savannah i receive one ttm while i was gone. 1/1 from Gwinnett Braves OF Jose Constanza. I got one 4x6. Took about a month and a half. Thanks and Go Braves

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back in town. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Waiting for me when i came back home was a package in which i received 35 2014 Bowman prospects cards to get signed. Also i got one ttm . 2/2 from Bobby Doerr. His auto hass really declined with age. that puts me a 19 autos on the year or 38% of my goal, maybe ill reach it hopeully i will. thanks and Go Braves!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing in these couple of days. About to send some 2014 Bowman Prospects out. Im gonna try to complete that set. Thanks and Go Braves

SCF Rewards
    Country

No autos in today, I did send out some 2014 Bowman Prospects cards. Let me know if you have any Braves auots for sale? Thanks and Go Braves.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast