Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I finally broke down and overpaid for this on ebay, he had lowered the price twice though and i jusy couldnt chance letting it go any cheaper for someone else to snatch up on me. So far I know of 4 Keslers with 17 being the serial number I havent been able to get off that wicked wicked site. Also know a guy who has 4 in his PC that i'll never get. Grrrr Oh well i do know someone who has 3 they are sending me at some point :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

U still collecting Kes? Got a bunch coming,ill see if theres any 17s there ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent, got these in the mail today :)

U still collecting Kes? Got a bunch coming,ill see if theres any 17s there ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Dale, did you hit the BIN on that Linden/Kesler NT 17/99 auto?????

Nice auto, btw. That was done at the Langley show eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it was done at the Langley show and yeah I got that linden/kesler. It had 5 watchers on it, couldn't let it slip away since I'll never be seeing that other 17/25 $200 card Lol

Dale, did you hit the BIN on that Linden/Kesler NT 17/99 auto?????

Nice auto, btw. That was done at the Langley show eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it was done at the Langley show and yeah I got that linden/kesler. It had 5 watchers on it, couldn't let it slip away since I'll never be seeing that other 17/25 $200 card Lol

DUDE! $85????? Two of those watchers were ME!!! And the $200 BIN turned into a $49.99 auction which ended a couple hours ago!! Thank Jeebus someone was around to save you from yourself, and that's all I gots to say about that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Say whatttttttt $49.99?? I wonder why eBay didn't let me know it had been relisted. Piss me off. Hmmmm so I wonderrrr who got itttttttt :0

DUDE! $85????? Two of those watchers were ME!!! And the $200 BIN turned into a $49.99 auction which ended a couple hours ago!! Thank Jeebus someone was around to save you from yourself, and that's all I gots to say about that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Say whatttttttt $49.99?? Hmmmm so I wonderrrr who got itttttttt :0

The 15/25 just ran me $26.00. I'd missed out on another one that went for NINE DOLLARS. Your 17/ obsession is not cheap, bro :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Heres one i knw u would love :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Earl nothing is cheap I'm this hobby these days ;) I'm thinking you must have enough to send out to me soon though? :p

Persian!!!!!!! Whereeeee is that?!? You own it?!? Is it on a site for sale?!?! Ahhhhhhhhh

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast