Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

call me delusional but I expect all police to be good,so 1 is to many for me

I would love to think so, but reality is they are humans and there are bad humans everywhere and in everything.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Here's a theory that no one ever thought of. Maybe because the guy is already sitting in jail about to go up the river.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Here's a theory that no one ever thought of. Maybe because the guy is already sitting in jail about to go up the river.

That explains why it wasn't big news, but why didn't Sharpton, Jackson, et al make it news?

Or are you saying you're fine with children dying so long as there is some sort of payback?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

definitely not as serious buuuutttttt

"Late on a Tuesday evening, at a Dupont Circle bistro that serves $11 mojitos, the congressman and the undercover officer talked about cocaine.They talked about how much the congressman would have to pay for it. They talked about the quality of the drug for sale. Finally, they made a deal: $250 for 3.5 grams, an amount generally bought for personal use.

On Wednesday, the 37-year-old lawmaker pleaded guilty to a ­misdemeanor drug-possession charge in D.C. Superior Court. He was sentenced to one year of probation and will undergo substance abuse treatment in Florida."
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...2e1_story.html

the dude got busted with an 8 ball of coke and get 1 year probation? wwwhhhaaaa
    aint no black dude getting away with that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Bottom line it goes both ways.Well it should but the Rev Jesse and AL only get out when it will benefit their t v time

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Bottom line it goes both ways.Well it should but the Rev Jesse and AL only get out when it will benefit their t v time

if someone hasn't caught on to the jesse/al show by now then there is no hope for them but on the "it goes both ways",im about as American as you can get and im going to stand on"all men created equal"as hard as I can,you will pretty much have to kill me to get me off it.
    and there really seems to be a bias against blacks in the judicial system,just like there seems to be a bias against whites when it comes to race relations

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

That explains why it wasn't big news, but why didn't Sharpton, Jackson, et al make it news?

Or are you saying you're fine with children dying so long as there is some sort of payback?

So what do you suggest we do. Call for a public lynching for a guy who will never see the light of day again?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You would call for it of it were the other way around.So it should work both ways right?Or is it only when it is a white on black crime?
    So what do you suggest we do. Call for a public lynching for a guy who will never see the light of day again?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm just making sure what you're really about. You don't care about the dead children, just the revenge. You weren't mad that Zimmerman got off. He hadn't even gone to trial and you were calling for his head.

And deathly silent here.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast