Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys, I am super excited to go to my first national. Come find me, I will pop by the booth at some point to say hello, but look for me in the St. Louis Cardinals Matt Holiday Jersey with an All-Star game logo on the sleeve. I am bringing all kinds of hits (autos, relics, SPs, Die Cuts, etc.) with me along with some duplicates from my IPs auto collection (as seen on my success thread). If anybody is up for trading, lmk. I am interested in any signed 2012 Heritage cards, 12-13 NBA Hoops Cards, St. Louis Cardinals, Tennessee Titans, & Cleveland Cavaliers items.

Super excited to meet you guys. If you would like to have my contact # please lmk and i will message it to you guys. Also, If there is a mass text thingy, add me to the list.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys, I am super excited to go to my first national. Come find me, I will pop by the booth at some point to say hello, but look for me in the St. Louis Cardinals Matt Holiday Jersey with an All-Star game logo on the sleeve. I am bringing all kinds of hits (autos, relics, SPs, Die Cuts, etc.) with me along with some duplicates from my IPs auto collection (as seen on my success thread). If anybody is up for trading, lmk. I am interested in any signed 2012 Heritage cards, 12-13 NBA Hoops Cards, St. Louis Cardinals, Tennessee Titans, & Cleveland Cavaliers items.

Super excited to meet you guys. If you would like to have my contact # please lmk and i will message it to you guys. Also, If there is a mass text thingy, add me to the list.

If you want sorted singles Mark at the SCF BOOTH has some by teams and might be able to help you as far as sets go.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Legendary Dr. J, Kyrie Irving Announced as Next Special Guests for Panini VIP Party

Panini America’s star-studded 2014 Panini VIP Party on Saturday night is turning out to be just what the doctor ordered for the company’s biggest customers. And when that doctor is Dr. J, well, you know it’s going to be a truly epic event. On Thursday afternoon, Panini America officials confirmed that legendary Basketball Hall of Famer Julius Erving will be in attendance Saturday night. On the same day, company officials also dropped another bombshell: Panini Authentic exclusive athlete Kyrie Irving will be there, too.

Indeed, the third annual Panini VIP Party is shaping up to be an affair for the ages with a guest list that now features Erving, Irving, Joe Namath, Tom Glavine, Jose Canseco and Dominique Wilkins, with DJ Kool providing the live soundtrack.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ty/#more-85406

SCF Rewards
    Country

Look forward to being there in a few hours. Red shorts, black half-sleeve Nike shirt, and a backwards red Twins hat.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Free VIP auto's left by iluvfixh for Friday if anyone wants to pick them up.

image.jpg

Also have a pass if anyone available for 10 dollars if needed for today! Pm markshew about the ticket.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

image.jpg

Also have a pass if anyone available for 10 dollars if needed for today! Pm markshew about the ticket.

D
    O
    N

All tickets above are gone!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

image.jpg

D
    O
    N

All tickets above are gone!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

More VIP tickets available at the booth thanks to Kelin!

Drop by if your interested.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

If anyone wants my Super VIP Pass with Parking for Sunday let me know. I can meet you Saturday afternoon when I leave, looking for just $10. PM me with contact info.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Is this iluvfish2 from Bo, if so tell Robert I said HI!

image.jpg

D
    O
    N

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 LastLast