Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Might it be possible to have a group chat sometime this week for all those attending the National in the chat room here? Might be a good way to get briefly introduced and iron out details somewhere other than a thread that's moving rapidly toward its 30th page.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

good plan!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PANINI ANNOUNCES VIP SET AND WRAPPER REDEMPTION AT THE NATIONAL

New Tools of the Trade Set Features LeBron, Duncan & more

Panini America has announced several great opportunities for collectors at the 35th National Sports Collectors Convention. Once again Panini will treat VIP attendees to a great looking 6-card VIP set. This multi-sport set features 6 great rookies all making a splash on the sports scene this year. The set includes from baseball Jose Abreu, the homer hitting phenom from the White Sox along with Masahiro Tanaka from the Yankees. Football is represented by two outstanding quarterbacks Blake Bortles and Browns 1st round pick, Johnny Manziel. From Basketball the set includes Cleveland Cavs 1st pick Andrew Wiggins and 5th overall pick by the Utah Jazz Dante Exum. VIPs will receive a coupon in their gift package which can be redeemed for this set at the National.

Panini has also announced a very special 2014 National Sports Collectors Convention "Tools of the Trade Update" set. The set features three limited edition versions of game-worn memorabilia cards from James (incorporating a Cavs jersey), Tim Duncan, Damian Lillard, Derrick Rose, Chris Paul and Rajon Rondo. This set will be available exclusively at the 35th National and will be the first card of LeBron in a Cavs jersey since his return to Cleveland. Collectors will receive 1 randomly selected blind-wrapped memorabilia card for every box of selected 2013-2014 Panini America NBA product they open at Panini's corporate booth.

The promotion will be limited to the first 200 customers during each day of the National and will be available through the purchase and redemption of the following products:

2013-14 Gold Standard Basketball

2013-14 Elite Basketball

2013-14 Prestige Basketball

2013-14 Prizm Basketball

2013-14 Pinnacle Basketball

2013-14 Totally Certified Basketball​

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll go ahead and put it out there: for anyone who wants to talk National, I'll be in the SCF Chat Room tonight about 7 pm Eastern.

I'll try to do it again tomorrow as well. I can't do Thursday or Friday, unfortunately. Maybe Saturday, Sunday, and/or Monday.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll go ahead and put it out there: for anyone who wants to talk National, I'll be in the SCF Chat Room tonight about 7 pm Eastern.

I'll try to do it again tomorrow as well. I can't do Thursday or Friday, unfortunately. Maybe Saturday, Sunday, and/or Monday.

Lmk how it goes? I work 2nd so it a no go for me. Just checking the forums during lunch. Hope you get a few of folks in the chat.
    D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Country

No luck on night number one. I'll try it again tomorrow though, 7 pm Eastern.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No luck on night number one. I'll try it again tomorrow though, 7 pm Eastern.

I will send your pm out when I get home this a.m.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This may be a weird question but here goes anyways:

So I have been on this forum for a while and I will admit that this is my first national. What should I expect?! Giveaways, prizes, I have heard rumors about this but anything I should expect?

How much money should I have. I plan to be there Friday, but I may also come sunday. I think I am in the ballpark of a few hundred, but how much is everybody expecting to spend? Is there any tips to get more bang for my buck also?

PMs or even responses would be acceptable. I would love to get in on this group chat/mass text group.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This may be a weird question but here goes anyways:

So I have been on this forum for a while and I will admit that this is my first national. What should I expect?! Giveaways, prizes, I have heard rumors about this but anything I should expect?

How much money should I have. I plan to be there Friday, but I may also come sunday. I think I am in the ballpark of a few hundred, but how much is everybody expecting to spend? Is there any tips to get more bang for my buck also?

PMs or even responses would be acceptable. I would love to get in on this group chat/mass text group.

Expect to see everything you could possibly imagine from stars in person, cards you could only dream about, and the companies behind them. As fit giveaways they will be going throughout the whole show.

A few hundred is plenty to pick up plenty of nice Eyecandy for your pc. If you want bang for your buck come back Sunday as there always some dealers dropping their prices.

If you want to be added to the people texting LMK your number via pm. Will add you to the list of and we will help you out anyway we can.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

The beauty of the National is you can find something for any budget. I picked up a 1983 O-Pee-Chee Ryne Sandberg rookie card for 50 cents at one and a master set (all the best-known errors and corrections) of 1991 Topps baseball for a buck at another. I plan to pinch pennies and spend most of my time in autograph lines and filling my want lists until Sunday when I'll finally open the wallet a little more.

Likewise, there's plenty for the big spenders, like the aforementioned Panini VIP Party.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast