Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - sctiepipn will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (29) Trader Retreat
    Country
    Army
    Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @grizzlybass See sctiepipn's Items on eBay

2005 leaf certified materials mirror red aaron rodgers autographed card

I am looking to sell or even trade my 2005 leaf certified materials autographed rookie card of aaron rodgers. this card was pulled out of a pack and does have a slight ding on the card (out of the pack). The card is #25/25. The last one printed and signed. When I originally picked this card up it was booking much higher. But after he broke his collar bone last season it dropped. The card books $500 but it is the last one signed. In order to get my money back out of it I need $550 for the card.

I will trade the card, but I normally sell my cards for half book value and would need cards that i would end up selling for $550. Good news is they can be lower end cards that book $20 Each. Keep in mind I would sell them for $10 each. If you need a list to try to put together a trade for this card please let me know

this card at one point booked $725 before his collar bone injury and i have no doubt it will go back up. I have a scan of the front and th eback but scf will not open a window wide enough for me to get to my flash drive and load it. If you are interested in the card please give me your email address so i can email the scans since the sub window wont open wide enough for me to load it here
    gettin gout of collecting, I have a huge hot wheel collection, basic and treasure hunt, star wars collection, and mcfarlane collection available

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (29) Trader Retreat
    Country
    Army
    Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @grizzlybass See sctiepipn's Items on eBay

because I could not put the scan in the post here is the link to the card on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191121991270...84.m1558.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

cmb. pc open also some harder to get than others. high end in sub album of autos. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)
    Country

sooooooooooo let me get this right.....you want more than this one, even though its in better condition?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-9-2005-A...item4d1b941602

and are you willing to take anything that adds up to 1100 as long as each individual card is over 20bv?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i could have sworn i saw a gold one /10 sell for less than 200.....

ill do a pile of cards that book... so you would take 55 random cards that book 20?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)
    Country

i could have sworn i saw a gold one /10 sell for less than 200.....

ill do a pile of cards that book... so you would take 55 random cards that book 20?

listing was ended early....was pissed I was bidding on that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

listing was ended early....was pissed I was bidding on that!

oh ok, i saw that and was like uhhhh someone got the steal of the year? haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am intersted in an outright purchase of it, but I see there is a PSA 9 up right nor for BIN of $499. Is $550 the best you can do on it? LMK. Thanks.