Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone collect base?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great, the McCoy Platinum is a Thick Card. Not sure if that is a parallel or regular issue. I'll put up Cunningham next and whomever else you want. Thanks,

Drew

BANNED

Country

well as far as base goes are tryin to do team for team base or no.i am interested if you are.as far as the sayers goes I do have a scan in my bucket but I am trying to get an auto or some gu for it.its not listed in becket so I am tryin to get $30 bv in trade or something close to that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See koplin1's Items on eBay

ok its the gold parallel insert card I looked again and I do still need it. As for other guys I collect all Eagles so any star players first since that's what you want. thx

I am starting the base list of some of the guys you like but will take a little bit (since I have a ton) so probably won't get it to you until tomorrow.

BANNED

Country
    See chidye_0's Items on eBay

I need these types of cards. Do u have any?
    topps inception
    topps prime
    topps platinum
    finest
    prestige
    lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See NateCashMoney's Items on eBay

Is there a certain team you collect? I can shoot you base for Jets/Vikes base + Jamaal Charles/Russell Wilson I don't have.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

Bo Jackson, James Starks, Khalil Mack. LMK -Thanks
    Collecting Hidden Content (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms -- LF Kevin Marks, Jaret Patterson, Malcolm Koonce, KJ Osborn, Tyree Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge, Branden Oliver, Khalil Mack, James Starks, Drew Willy (CFL), Hidden Content and other stuff off my Hidden Content ...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just collecting base of players in my signature right now. I have lots of jets and Vikes. Just lmk what players to start with and I'll get scans up my photobuckt for u to see

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have some Bo Jackson and James Starks but not a whole lot. Will get scans up in my photobucket for u hopefully this weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

Have some Bo Jackson and James Starks but not a whole lot. Will get scans up in my photobucket for u hopefully this weekend.

thanks. if it's easier a list would be fine...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See koplin1's Items on eBay

pm sent with list of base I have of the guys you like. lmk thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast