Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dsa-Collectibles's Items on eBay

Need info on these 2 unlisted hockey cards?

I have these 2 cards I am looking for info on. I have not seen them listed anywhere or for sale, if anyone knows please let me know. The fiest one is from the 1997 NHL All-Star game from San Jose, Its all black with rounded corners and has the pinnacle logo on the backside. The second one is from the BAP 1997 Link 2 History, its a gold holographic foil not silver like the set. also its not the same as the signed versions. Any help would be great, thanks for looking
    Last edited by dsa68; 05-18-2014 at 05:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not sure, but the one on the right could be
    1996-97 Be A Player Link to History #LTH2B Peter Forsberg PROMO

The one on the left looks like 1996-97 Pinnacle Fantasy FC15 Peter Forsberg (http://www.ebay.com/itm/PETER-FORSBE...item3cdedfce06), but that card has square corners, so maybe what you have is a promo for that set, that isn't listed anywhere I can find.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

BAP Link To History - 1996-97 Forsberg #2B - A Common Insert Card. BV - $2.50 in Silver. If this is not #2B then its #28 which is a Forsberg PROMO. Not Priced - Look on the card back. If it is in fact #2B in Gold, then, it is missing an Autograph. The common LTH Autos were 1:30 packs and came in Gold Foil. There was also a Silver Foil Auto LTH as well.

But from all BAP text, if you have a gold one, it's supposed to be autographed.

The 1996-97 Pinnacle FanTasy with the Black Background and playing card rounded edges, were a local San Jose All-Star promotional event card, and were not Licensed. Although rare and scarce, I don't see them grabbing any more money than the regular gloss FanTasy cards because of their un-licensed nature.

I am sure that a die-hard Floppa fan would love both of these scarce cards. Not that any die-hard Floppa fans exist. It's hard to give his cards away because he just keeps on whining year after year.
    Last edited by centrehice; 04-02-2014 at 06:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The 'Link 2 History is #LTH-2B but is not the same gold as the Auto version, I also have that one signed. its a gold holofoil card, it does not have the grainy marks like the gold and its shinny.

BAP Link To History - 1996-97 Forsberg #2B - A Common Insert Card. BV - $2.50 in Silver. If this is not #2B then its #28 which is a Forsberg PROMO. Not Priced - Look on the card back. If it is in fact #2B in Gold, then, it is missing an Autograph. The common LTH Autos were 1:30 packs and came in Gold Foil. There was also a Silver Foil Auto LTH as well.

But from all BAP text, if you have a gold one, it's supposed to be autographed.

The 1996-97 Pinnacle FanTasy with the Black Background and playing card rounded edges, were a local San Jose All-Star promotional event card, and were not Licensed. Although rare and scarce, I don't see them grabbing any more money than the regular gloss FanTasy cards because of their un-licensed nature.

I am sure that a die-hard Floppa fan would love both of these scarce cards. Not that any die-hard Floppa fans exist. It's hard to give his cards away because he just keeps on whining year after year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The promo's were silver and listed with A on the # from what I remember.

Not sure, but the one on the right could be
    1996-97 Be A Player Link to History #LTH2B Peter Forsberg PROMO

The one on the left looks like 1996-97 Pinnacle Fantasy FC15 Peter Forsberg (http://www.ebay.com/itm/PETER-FORSBERG-Pinnacle-Fantasy-Fans-Choice-1997-card-FC15-Colorado-Avalanche-/261437246982?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3 cdedfce06), but that card has square corners, so maybe what you have is a promo for that set, that isn't listed anywhere I can find.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chief7575's Items on eBay

The BAP version you have is very rare and came from a broken down redeemed full set (the only auto from those sets were of 'Beezer, if memory serves). I believe there were only 25 framed sets made - all with the holographic Gold. I picked up an Yzerman a year or two ago:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool, thats only the second card i ever seen like mine. if you dont mind what was the price?

The BAP version you have is very rare and came from a broken down redeemed full set (the only auto from those sets were of 'Beezer, if memory serves). I believe there were only 25 framed sets made - all with the holographic Gold. I picked up an Yzerman a year or two ago:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chief7575's Items on eBay

I believe the auction price I won the Yzerman for was between $20-25 - which was a surprise to me, but hey, I'll take it.