Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoffpauirfan5's Items on eBay

Taking 50/50's for American Association Independent Baseball!

Hey everyone I am looking to take 50/50 Items for Guys that play Independent ball in the American Association League. I live in Wichita where the Wingnuts are the home team. I know its not minor Leagues or Major Leagues but a lot of these guys do make it onto Major League roster Later in the year or the year after. There are also a lot of Former Major League guys on these Rosters. I also do the NBC World series here in town (Which will also include the National Junior College Baseball Team). I plan on doing at least 2 or 3 games a month. This 50/50 must comply with all of the SCF rules. I can not guarantee any autographs. Cards must be prepped and SASE must be included. I will mostly just take cards unless there is someone you just have to have on a ball or 8x10 we can talk about that. I will leave a link to the main League Website and a list of decent name guys that are already in the league. Thanks!

League Site

http://www.americanassociationbaseball.com/

A few Players/Coaches
    John Rodriguez- Won a World Series Ring with the Cards back in 2006
    Frank White- KC HOF Gold Glove 2nd baseman (Will be very hard to get)
    David Espinosa- 23rd Overall pick in 2000 by the Reds
    Byron Wiley- 2008 Reds Draft Pick
    C.J. Retherford- 2007 Whitesox Draft Pick
    Sawyer Carroll- Former Padres Draft Pick
    Marco Gonzalez- Former Cardinals Minor Leaguer
    Christian Guerrero- Former Brewers Tops 10 Prospect (Vlads Cousin)
    Jon Link- Former Dodger
    Rhyne Hughes- Former Orioles
    Ray Sadler- Former Cubs Prospects

This is just to name a few names that I know. There are 10 guys on MLB 25 Man Rosters right now that played in this league just in the last 2 years.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

Frank White- KC HOF Gold Glove 2nd baseman (Will be very hard to get)

pm sent very instrested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

Why is Frank White going to be so hard? I live close to SF and planned on making the trip but if he is a difficult auto I prolly won't

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to hold off on taking him for now. He does not sign pregame and he is always the last to leave the ball park so you have to wait several hours after the game and even then he may say not tonight guys. He use to coach here in Wichita back in 05 and 06

SCF Rewards
    Country

Several more ex MLB guys signed in the last couple of days. Jason Botts- Played a couple of years for the Rangers and Brett Hunter- Former A's Pitcher

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sawyer Carroll- Former Padres Draft Pick
    It is sad to see him out of organizational baseball as I believe he is a catcher with MLB talent! I really liked his swing when he was with Ft Wayne!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone today?? I will be going to the KC T-Bones Game Next Wednesday if anyone has anything for them or the Wichita Wingnuts. Thanks!