Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

heres hypocrisy at its best right here

first they did add christians but islam/muslims are a big problem in the u.k.,this stuff happens all the time

second,"Andrew Moffat, who resigned from the primary school in December and will leave his post this month, said some Christian parents had also complained."

"The Clan Moffat had a long feud with the Clan Johnstone who were another Scottish border clan who were raiders and reivers, and conducted long-running feuds with their neighbours. The feud climaxed in 1557 with the murder of the Clan Moffat chief, Robert Moffat. The Clan Johnstone then went on to burn the church with the most important members of the Moffat family inside and slaughtered anyone who tried to escape. In one blow the powerful Clan Moffat was almost wiped out. Seventy years later all of the Moffats' lands were passed to the Johnstones due to the Moffats having massive debts."
    http://www.rampantscotland.com/clans/blclan_moffat.htm

and im complaining about muslims?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The daily mail is a garbage rag. Why not post something from a reliable source like the BBC.

The daily mail is a Tabloid.

Even though this article wasn't sourced by somebody other than the Daily Mail I searched before posting the thread and the story was on every UK news site. So unless there is some conspiracy in the UK the story is legit. Doesn't matter what you think of the site as the story and others that I have posted that you have questioned are all legit.

As for the BBC after they covered up that pedo story I have no respect for them and won't post anything by them to give them business. They deserve to go away at the very least for what they did.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Can we just stop this? It was brought up, a bunch of people waited a couple weeks and now are making an annoying point of making comments they'd have never thought of making before, hoping everyone thinks, "Oh, I must have been wrong about before because they're doing it now after they've been called on it." That's a cheap ploy. I'm seeing a LOT of cheap ploys from certain people lately, that's all I will say about that.

For the record, this didn't happen in America, so why are you even commenting? You were pretty clear that many people, yourself included, only care about Americans, so this should be a non story.

This little foray into "criticizing Islam" is like telling someone he's a racist and then watching him parade around with black "friends" for everyone else's benefit.

You're the one who asked why people only criticize christianity. I'm pointing out that it's not the case for me personally. I gave my personal opinion on the topic and for you to insinuate that I had some other motive is simply wrong.

I'm not sure why I wouldn't be allowed to comment because it didn't happen in America. I've never said anything ever about only caring about things that happened in America. Your comment about me feeling that way is incorrect and I have no idea where you read that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Can we just stop this? It was brought up, a bunch of people waited a couple weeks and now are making an annoying point of making comments they'd have never thought of making before, hoping everyone thinks, "Oh, I must have been wrong about before because they're doing it now after they've been called on it." That's a cheap ploy. I'm seeing a LOT of cheap ploys from certain people lately, that's all I will say about that.

For the record, this didn't happen in America, so why are you even commenting? You were pretty clear that many people, yourself included, only care about Americans, so this should be a non story.

This little foray into "criticizing Islam" is like telling someone he's a racist and then watching him parade around with black "friends" for everyone else's benefit.

In his defense, Star_Cards is not the person I take issue with on this subject. He strikes me as a level-headed and logical atheistic person. It is the other "atheist" on here that I take this issue with. Even when given the chance to come in and rail against someone other than Christians, he does not, which makes it pretty obvious that he is hiding behind the name atheist to try and give credence to his bigotry. On the flip side, at least he doesn't try to portray himself as something he is not. Whether by choice or by instinct, his bigotry is unfaltering.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Honestly, he never crossed my mind either. Then he started defending the "Christians suck" crowd before starting this "see?!" campaign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honestly, he never crossed my mind either. Then he started defending the "Christians suck" crowd before starting this "see?!" campaign.

One post is hardly a campaign, but label how you want. I was just pointing out to you that I personally don't limit my disagreements about religious topics to just christianity like you claimed. Simple as that. I was defending your false claims about me and no one else or any other crowd or group.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

One post is hardly a campaign, but label how you want. I was just pointing out to you that I personally don't limit my disagreements about religious topics to just christianity like you claimed. Simple as that. I was defending your false claims about me and no one else or any other crowd or group.

There are others, but we'll just leave it at this: There is a segment of people on this board who equate "religion" with Christianity. Why you felt the need to defend them, and then make this "see?!" statement is beyond me, but falls into my theory that we will be hearing a ton about Muslims now, just as proof they aren't just "antichristian". I'll believe it when this group is railing on Muslims when NO ONE has recently called out their anti Christianity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are others, but we'll just leave it at this: There is a segment of people on this board who equate "religion" with Christianity. Why you felt the need to defend them, and then make this "see?!" statement is beyond me, but falls into my theory that we will be hearing a ton about Muslims now, just as proof they aren't just "antichristian". I'll believe it when this group is railing on Muslims when NO ONE has recently called out their anti Christianity.

maybe I misspoke but was only talking about myself in those situations.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

maybe I misspoke but was only talking about myself in those situations.

Well no one was talking about you. There's a "club" of sorts here. You're not part of it from what I can tell.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What club is that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast