Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you open it yet? Im interested in seeing what you got!

not yet. How much on average will I get back? I kept it sealed because I did not want to get killed on the break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

not yet. How much on average will I get back? I kept it sealed because I did not want to get killed on the break.

Just open it. The longer you wait the less you will recuperate, simple as that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Future Watch autos would be better off in the #/499 range I think. There was a time when a card numbered to 999 was considered an incredibly tough pull, today thanks to the internet, eBay, and trade sites like this 999 copies is a truckload. Hell, even 50 copies isn't that rare anymore. About half of my Gaborik PC is numbered to 10 or less and most of them were easy to find.

At the very least UD should consider shortprinting the top ten or so star rookies to make the chase more interesting for box breakers. Make the standard cards to 999 and the stars to 499, which is still a very manageable number for set collectors and at the same time would inject a little more value into the big names.

I actually just set aside my "I hate rookie cards" philosophy and picked up a redemption for a Nathan MacKinnon FWA, he's a hometown guy and I had to have at least one premium RC auto of his. As much as SPA is slowly getting stale as time goes on and the market gets more saturated, I still respect the set enough to go out of my comfort zone and pick up that MacKinnon auto because I know FWA's will always have a place in the hobby. I just think it's time UD adapted to the current market and lowered production to a happy medium between value and availability.

I hope he signs and returns his autos soon now that he's finished winning Calder's :)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The crack in the wall appears. Just wait until Drouin makes his debut, my friend, it'll be Mooseheads-palooza!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing is hard to find since 99% are sellers and 1% are collectors.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

The crack in the wall appears. Just wait until Drouin makes his debut, my friend, it'll be Mooseheads-palooza!

Yes, I will probably also buy a Drouin FWA when the time comes, Fucale and Frk too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I opened it (a case) and had a pretty decent return. The longer you sit on it the less its worth. You already bought it and paid for it so I say bust it.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I opened it (a case) and had a pretty decent return. The longer you sit on it the less its worth. You already bought it and paid for it so I say bust it.

Did you bust your case all at once. I may just crack all 12 boxes at once if i have a couple hours of time to spare.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump. Is anyone still breaking this stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

bump. Is anyone still breaking this stuff?

Did you open your case?

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 LastLast