Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

playbook...... worth it??

Really too much asking for 1 base card, 1 anything and one booklet.... unless you pull a mackinnon, the box is bad.

LMK your toughts.

thanks a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Overproduction once again ruins a good thing... Silhouettes, now booklets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not worth it. Only 3 cards in a box thats boring to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Unfortunately from what I have seen, no, not worth it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So it's the same song and dance routine that someone inevitably threads for every other product? LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

Can't we just agree that every product is overpriced?? lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes they are. No way 13-14 spx should be $100 a box. Only 12 packs and single jersey hits. Maybe 70

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most are, but for some products you can make a decent return. For instance, if you would crack a case on the release date, Totally Certified or Stickwork would yield you like +25% after fees (well, in the case of Stickwork you would earn more by just keeping the case). Of course, I am assuming that you are selling at BIN/OBF and not just dumping at $0.99. I agree that Playbook is not worth opening, print runs of the booklets are too large. It would probably make sense to make the product more expensive, put more cards into the box and decrease the booklets print run.
    Last edited by fantiki; 04-15-2014 at 11:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD and Panini are truly in direct competition with one another and I mean that in the sense they are virtually a copy and paste of each other. Seems to me that there is less and less incentive to keep collecting. The same thing is being mass-produced over and over again. Same stuff, different signature.

Playbook may be a more limited product, but it doesn't add value because its desirability is only as long-lived as when the next product comes out.

The only products that keep some kind of value are the truly limited ones like ITG's Stickwork. You won't see the other two produce anything like ITG does. At least not at a price where you'll want to buy it.

Anything coming out of UD and Panini is unfortunately not nearly as limited and will be available for purchase for YEARS after their release date.

I'll be very curious to see at how much of a discount Panini products will sell when their run is over.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What is the retail selling price for a box of this with 3 cards in it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast