Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Oh, I didn't miss that, it's the nicest card of all of those presented above. Imagine how heavy that fabric would be by the end of 2 Overtime Periods.?

I think it's the nicest as well. The Paddy is awesome because of the age of the player and memorabilia but the Eddie is just a BEAUTIFUL card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

That's some great stuff, Ron! No one else seems to care that the Giacomin swatch is amazinggggggggggg......

Oh I LOVE that card. I took it out of the ITG toploader to put it in a one-touch and it's GORGEOUS. Nice matte finish instead of gloss which I LOVE.

Vintage stuff just looks, seems, and feels, more like a collectible doesn't it? The newer GU stuff seems so brand spanking new.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Vintage Jerseys can be really something. I had an old Wool Hawks Jersey from Bobby Hull, a number of years ago, I was so rough, I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it would feel next to the skin, however it looked wonderful as a swatch on a card, and believe you me, I am not a Game-Used collector whatsoever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12