Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - datsyuk123 will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading for Pavel Datsyuk cards!

Hey everyone, i'm looking to trade for some Datsyuk cards that I don't have. I don't have a tradelist done up right now, but just let me know what you collect and I will see what I have!

SCF Rewards
    Country

expo ssp auto /25

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have a few Datsyuk cards in the Detroit album in my bucket. I know I also have another of those EPIX jersey cards (although not as nice as the one in the bucket already) that I haven't got into the album yet.

The first thing I am looking for is Tomas Hertl cards.

Other than Hertl, I am looking for:
    - colored Prizm parallels of the following Caps: Backstrom, Ovechkin, Laich, Holtby, Wilson, Grubauer, or any Purple Caps parallel.
    - any #'d Brooks Laich inserts or any Laich jersey/auto cards. (my wife's current favorite player. )
    - any/all UD Exclusive Capitals/Sharks cards (any year).
    - any/all UD Canvas Capitals/Sharks cards (Sharks any year, Caps only 11-12).
    - Russian/European cards of Tomas Hertl and Evgeny Kuznetsov.
    - oddball/regional issues (not Topps or OPC) of California/Oakland Seals from 60s/70s. (Loblaws, Esso, Sargeants, Toronto Sun, etc.)
    - autos of California/Oakland Seals from the post-2000 releases (mostly ITG).
    - If you don't have any of the above, just ask about Sharks and Capitals inserts, autos, jerseys, etc.

Take a look and lmk if you are interested. If so, I can do a quick search and let you know what else I have that isn't in the bucket yet.