Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 Box of 13-14 Rookie Anthology - A Yak, a Mack, and some Father's Day Packs!!

Headed down to OT Sports cards once again as my WWE Chrome box finally came in. Derek convinced me to bust another Rookie Anthology just so he can see what the Father's Day packs contain. I was pleasantly surprised with the results! Here are the scans:

Fathers days Packs (I'm clueless for the other sports so I have no idea if any of these players are good or not):
    Datsyk Elements (the only hockey card)
    Prizm World Cup Limited Edition Alexander Dominguez /7
    Nerlens Noel RC /599
    Geno Smith RC
    Ben Mclemore RC
    Bryce Harper

Onto the Anthology:

Score:
    Base: Ramo, Schneider
    Rookies: Nichushkin, Ristolainen, Strome,Nelson, Girgensons, Berra, H Lindhomlm

Select:
    Base: Emery
    Rookie: Raanta

Prizm:
    Base:Raymond
    Rookie: Ouellet, Acton, Prizm Prizm Belov

All is FS/FT. Comments appreciated! Thanks for the look!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Rocked it! That soccer card /7 is probably some crazy $300 card or something. LOL Never under-estimate the power of a global sport.

Sweet MacKinnon!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

price on mackinnon?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah, I hit one of the soccer ones myself...that stuff has some serious resale value from what I've heard. Guys at my LCS are MAKING money off the normal Prizm product. Mine is already on the feeBay, as is one of the others that was hit in my LCS today.

Oh yeah, NICE MACKINNON!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice box! Can use the Yak. Bring it to the show if you dont move it by then and we'll work something out!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content